Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Would love to meet other mummies in the underwood area!

Would love to meet other mummies in the underwood area! Lock Rss

Hi my name is Larnie and i have a almost 16month old son (on the 15th) and i will be moving to underwood in the first week of december. I really don't know anyone in the area and would love to meet other mummies with children around the same age.

so if anyone knows of a good place where we could meet and let the kids play that would be great.

Hope to hear from you's soon

Larnie

Mummy to Joshie 15/07/03 & Hannah Lily 26/02/06

Hi Larnie,

My name is Sam, I am 30y.o, I live at Crestmead not to far from Underwood and am SAHM to 10y.o daughter, 7 y.o son and 2 y.o son. If you would like to chat my email address is sammieowen@optusnet.com.au.

Hope to chat soon.

Sam, Brissie Mum DD 13, DS 10, DS 5 & DS 5 months

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the reply! Wow you really have your hands full don't you. I am 21 and my son joshua is 16 months old.
My email adress is alanalawrence@iprimus.com.au

talk soon
Larnie

Hi Larnie my name's Sharreena and I grew up in Underwood, and now live out at Jimboomba. I still come over that way from time to time though. I'm 29 and have a 10month old boy named Justin. If you would like to chat my email is reens_star@hotmail.com.
Hi shareena,

thanks for your reply.

I really don't know the underwood area very well but am looking forward to being able to be somewhere new. I have been living in he same area for all of my life now and am getting very bored of it.

My email addy is larniegirl@hotmail.com

hey larnie

I from underwood but you knew that lol!!! if you and any of the other ladies ever wanna have a coffee we should try to organise something
Hope your move is going well
kia

2 and a half yr old son,QLD

hi larnie, my names trudy, i live at kuraby, domain estate, have a boy named ossie,21months. do u get together with others locally for a play meet?
my email is trudyrowe77@hotmail.com
HI trudy,

I do try to meet up with other mum locally but haven't been doing so lately. If you would like to organise something that would be great, even if we meet at a park or something or go to mcdonalds at springwood and let the kids play and have a cuppa.

Since our little ones are so close in age it would be great for them to play.

You can email me at larnienjoshie@iprimus.com.au

Larnie

Sign in to follow this topic