Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Mum from Wynnum Rss

hi to all u mums out there.
im a 22 yo mum from Wynnum and i have a beautiful 17mo daughter.
i am just throwing some feelers out there to any other mums who may live close to my area who would like to organise playdates or our own mothers group.
feel free to contact me if u are interested and i look forward to hearing from u.
Jaime
astro_girl_821@hotmail.com

Jaime, mum to Indianna, 2, QLD

hi jaime
i am 26 and i live in alexandra hills i have nearly5 children
Nat78:

nearly 5 children? are u preg? congrats if u are =)
so u live in alex hills, thats not to far from where i am. are in a playgroup or anything?

hi, my name is baylee. i'm almost 20 and i have a little girl who's not long turned 1. i live in camp hill which is not far from wynnum,. maybe 10min drive! i'm keen on getting to know other mums!
my email addy is babyleigh112@hotmail.com

19yr old 1st time mummy to ava born jan 7th 2004

Hi i am a 29yr old stay at home mum to a just over 2yr old boy and due again in July. I am looking for people that live close to me to hopefully develop some friendships and do things with. If you'd like to know more please get in touch. I live in Cleveland. my email is: belindamolloy@hotmail.com

Belinda, Bris. 6yr boy & 3yr girl, 9mth girl

hi jamie yes i am pregnant i am currently 27 weeks i don't go to a play group or anything like that. sorry it has taken so long to write back i have been so busy lately. do you get out much? what do you do with your spare time? i hope you are well take care
hi there wink
thanks for replying, and i dont mind that u took a while to reply, we're all busy mums now!
wow so congrats on being pg! my partner and i are ttc another one. we have only just started so fingers crossed!!
well as for gettin out much, i have a small shoppin center which is about 5mins walk so i go there if i get bored. but other then that i dont really get out much. im not in a playgroup at the moment but i was thinking of joining one soon.
as for my spare time, well i dont really get much as im the main caregiver of my daughter as my partner works full time. but when i do get a chance, like when she is sleeping or something, i love to read and listen to music, or chat on the net, or just daydream about owning a horse stud one day LOL
anyways, my email is astro_girl_821@hotmail.com
if u ever want to chat
take care
Jaime

Hi I am also a Mum of 3 from Wynnum, I have 4yr old, 2yr old and 7mth bub.

I if you want to chat when you get bored i am often home. My husband works full time so i often want some adult conversation. I also meet with a lady from my first antinatal class every few weeks from Capalaba who now has a 20mth old girl. If you are interested in a chat. My email address is nbrose@optusnet.com.au

from Nicole

Nicole,QLD, 4yr Girl, 2 1/2 Boy 6mth Baby

im a 20 year old mum with a 5 month old daughter, i live in cleveland and am interested in getting together with some other mums for a playgroup . . .has anyone organised one yet?

TRINA, ZANE (both 22) imogen 12.11.04, Eden 23.11.

hi there

thanks for replying.
no no playgroup has been organised as yet, but if u know somewhere we could meet or hold a playgroup please feel free to let us know as there a few of us who are interested in meeting up.
i live in wynnum but i dont have a licence so i will have to rely on a bus to get me there.
but i am interested.
so anyone else who is reading this, if u are interested still too, drop us a line and maybe we can all pick somewhere to meet.
my email is : astro_girl_821@hotmail.com

cheers

maybe first off just at a coffee shop or playground and then see what happens . . . i can travel to wynnum if its easier, im sure others would too as we all live relatively close.

TRINA, ZANE (both 22) imogen 12.11.04, Eden 23.11.

hello ladies i am thinking about starting a small playgroup at home so if anyone is interested please let me know.
Sign in to follow this topic