Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. New Member - South Brisbane

New Member - South Brisbane Rss

Hi everyone,

My name is Belinda and I live in Jimboomba. I have a beautiful 4 mth old baby boy. Having moved from the northside I am keen to make some new friendships with other mothers out there who also have new additions to their families. Being a stay at home mum I am looking forward to getting out and about and meeting new people. Feel free to email me if you are interested in meeting up or if you just want to chat. My email address is greg_belinda@optusnet.com.au

Belinda, QLD, 4mth baby

hi Belinda
my name is kia and I have a beutiful boy who is almost 6months old. I live on the southside but not as far out as you! If you'd like to chat my email is grr_one@hotmail.com
hope to talk soon

kia, bris

Hey bee and kia,
well i am moving to parkinson near algester on the 14th.. so can't wait to move and am really over packing.. i think you both have my email add.. talk to you both soon i hope..

Mel, Briz, 3 children

Hi Ladies, my name is Lani. I have a 3 month old daughter. I'm new to Jimboomba too and looking for a new mothers group in the area. My email is lani.fleming1@gmail.com smile
Hi Ladies, my name is Lani. I have a 3 month old daughter. I'm new to Jimboomba too and looking for a new mothers group in the area. My email is lani.fleming1@gmail.com smile
Sign in to follow this topic