Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Any mums with toddlars interested in making new friends?

Any mums with toddlars interested in making new friends? Rss

Hi iam 39,very young at heart iam friendly,social I have a 13mth old daughter Iam just looking for other mums with children around the same age who want to catch up for coffee,shopping, park,walking etc,and to allow our kids to play together with other little ones ,let me know if you are interested.
Leanne

Leanne qld 13mth baby

Hi I forgot to mention Iam on the northside ,Petrie,if anyone wants to think about chatting sometime.Iam new to this.
Leanne

Leanne qld 13mth baby

Hi All,
I'm Ange 36 not a old chook young at heart
we have a 16mth old boy and would love to make some new friends.
We are on the west side of town but happy to travel.
Hope to catch up soon
Ange

Ange,Brisbane DS 30.5.05

hello, i am in narangba and have a 16 month old girl...

i will be 29 very soon, and would love to catch up with people that have kids around the same age as mine.

larissa
Hi
I was just going through some older posts and thought i would reply and see if you were still around. I live at north lakes and have a 20mth old girl and would like to get together if you were still interested.
hey there i am in brissi se if interested

fee
I hope I am not too late however I have recently moved to Brisbane. I have 3 beautiful children. 12 year old DD, 2 year old DD and almost 6 month old son. I would love to meet new people / look at joining play groups.
Any ideas would be great. I live in the south side - Logan area.
Tammy

My name is Tracey and I have a daughter who is 22 months old and we live on the south side of Brisbane and I am a stay home mum at the moment but going back to work soon.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

i am 29. and my son is 4yr old.

I am living west of wynnum at the moment.

email me on costaemma@hotmail.com if sounds good an would like to catch up.

Emma

Sign in to follow this topic