Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Ipswich Mums Lock Rss

Hi My name is Amanda and I have a 3yr daugheter named Hayley, I also have another one on the way. Married to Mark we live in Ipswich/Brisbane well we live in the middle of both the ciies it takes about 20mins to both cities. I live in the suburb Camira so anyone aorund that area hope to talk to you soon and anyone else that lives in Brisbane or Ipswich

Amanda

7 weeks to go Amanda QLD

Hi Amanda, hows it all going? I have a 20 month old daughter named Elora. We live in Ipswich. Feel free to chat whenever.
Hi Amanda,

My name is Chontae and I am new to this site. I have three children 7, 2 and 6 weeks happily married, I live in Goodna anytime you want to meet let me know. email me at [email protected]

Chontae

Hello Chontae,

How are you, well Goodna isn't so far away lol from here. My mum and Dad live in Goodna, my email address is [email protected] at the moment i have the flew and a very sore throat so when that goes away maybe we can meet somewhere.

7 weeks to go Amanda QLD

Hey Chontae,

Just thought that i would let you know that i have my own mothers group and that i envited you to join fi you would like too.

Amanda

7 weeks to go Amanda QLD

Hi again guys! I dont get on this site very much. Amanda, can you give me the details of your MOthers Group? I would love to meet up with other mums in the area but work Mon-Wed.

Sorry its taken me so long to right back i have been very slack and not been on the computer much at all. if you give me your email address then i can send you an invitation to join the group.
The group is called Internetmums if you look throught the msn groups it will be in there, in the parenting section if you dont want to give me your email address.

Amanda

7 weeks to go Amanda QLD

Hi Amanda, my name is Rebecca, I live at North Ipswich with my husband Nick & my 2yr old son Ryan. (he will be 2 on the 2nd of July). I am due to have another baby on the 28th June, so I've only got 8 weeks to go. My husband is an interstate truck driver so he's rarely home and I'm looking for new friends. So whenever you feel like talking, you can email me anytime, my email address is [email protected]

Bec

Bec, Ipswich, Ryan(02/07/03) & Kaycee-Mae(25/6/05)

Hi Bec, My name is Mandy I live at Kholo,with my Husband Lliam and 15 week old son Bailey, not far from the Kholo Gardens. Just thought I'd drop you a line as we live not far from one another. I'm a stay at home Mum for the time being, so if you want to chat, my email address is [email protected]

Mandy ; )

Mandy, Ippy, 15weekBub

Hi Mandy, It was great hearing from someone that lives just down the road. It would be great chatting to you. I am starting my son in day care next monday so I can get ready for my next baby which is only 7 1/2 weeks away. Well I better go for now, I will chat soon.

Bec smile

Bec, Ipswich, Ryan(02/07/03) & Kaycee-Mae(25/6/05)

If any of you mums would like to join my mothers group to meet some new mums then give me an email and i will send you an invite

[email protected]

It only a small group at the moment but hopefully it starts to get a bit bigger and meet new mums.

Amanda

7 weeks to go Amanda QLD

Sign in to follow this topic