Huggies Forum

Informal Playgroup Rss

Hi everyone smile

My sister in-law and I are looking for mum's interested in a playgroup on the southside, or anywhere in Brisbane.
We both live in Logan and some times go down to the local indoor play area. It caters for babies 6 months plus - right up to 12 years old. Its not expensive, you can play as long as you like and the kids love it.

If you are interested, I would love to hear back from you, either leave a message on here with your email or email me.... jacanncha@hotmail.com

Can't wait to hear from you smile

Full time mum to Sam, Levi, April and Livvy QLD

Hi Jacqui,

My name is Lisa, I live at Crestmead. I would love to have a playgroup and the local indoor centre sounds great. My son is 15mths will be 16mths 8 of dec. How old are your kids??? Where abouts do you live.

Could you get back to me with details please.

lrlvstk@yahoo.com.au
Lisa

Lisa QLD 8-8-02

Hiya Lisa, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, my computer has been playing up and I haven't been able to get any web pages.

I am in Daisy Hill and my sister in law is in Beenleigh.
I have a 16 month old girl and older children, and my little nephew is 11 months old.

We would be willing to travel a little bit for whatever suits.
Message me here or email me, and we can organise this a bit more.

Thanks heaps for replying grin

Full time mum to Sam, Levi, April and Livvy QLD

hi jacqui i'm a mum of two a 4 year and of a 16 month old i live in Tanah merah and used to go to a play group at chisholm college which has now stopped i would be interesed on some more information on this playgroup thank you sharyn.

sharyn,QLD,4yr&16mth

hi, I would be interested in a play group I have four boys the youngest is Delaney 17mths, if you could email me with the info or leave a message on here that would be great ,Hope to talk to you soon.

Raeanne

Raeanne Kenmore Qld four boys 20,16,14,17mths

Lisa hi, I was wondering where Crestmead was.?
rederle@hotmail.com
Thank you
Raeanne

Raeanne Kenmore Qld four boys 20,16,14,17mths

Hi Im looking for a playgroup,I have a 1yr old daughter I am 39yrs old,I have a 13yr old and a 10 yr old son,I need to meet some mothers,and babies,so please email me and let me know,all about it thanks.
Sandy.

SandyQld1yr old girl

Hi my name is melissa I'm 28 I live in logan as well my son tyson is nearly 3 if anyone is interested on a wednesday I usually take tyson to play at different parks like southbank or new farm park etc. if maybe you guys are interested in doing that maybe once a fornight on a wednesday or once a month. If interested I'd love to hear from you just send me a message at melissawant@aol.com
Hi Jacqui,

My name is Danielle. I have two girls aged 2 and 1. I love to meet other mums and kids. The indoor centre sounds great.

I would love to hear more about what you had in mind.

Please email me at ellonyemel@optusnet.net.au, so I can discuss more with you about getting together.

Thanks
Danielle

QLD DD 2/02 DD 3/03 DD 2/05 Jack 23/3/07

Sign in to follow this topic