Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Mum's on the South Side!!!

Mum's on the South Side!!! Rss

Hi all you Yummy Mummies!
My name is Chantelle and I have a beautiful 11 month old baby daughter named Bella.
I would love to chat with anyone who has an active life with their baby and an interesting life before their babies. I tend to bore easily and need to meet people that have an interest in things other than shopping! Usually a colourful past or present and not afraid to share it! And of course talk about their beautiful children in a non competive or jealous fashion. I'm sick of that kind of talk...
Anyway, if this sounds a little like you, drop me a line and maybe we can hook up!

Chantelle, Brisbane QLD

hi. where abouts on the southside are u? iu am in camp hill and have a 16month old daughter. my name is bayleigh and i am 20yrs old.

19yr old 1st time mummy to ava born jan 7th 2004

hi there,

my name is mel, i am 23 and live in underwood. i have a beautiful boy who is 2 on august 20 and a bub due august 31 ( was told it is a girl) yay!!!

anyway, i am looking to meet other mums and talk about anything and everything as i don't get out much. i am a Creative Memories (scrapbooking) instructor.

hope to talk to someone soon

mel, qld, DS Tykeal 20/8/03 and DD Phoenix 2/9/05

Sign in to follow this topic