Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Is there any mummies around the Forest Lake Area

Is there any mummies around the Forest Lake Area Rss

I was just wondering if there were any mummies out there who live around the forest lake area????

Mummy to Joshie 15/07/03 & Hannah Lily 26/02/06

Hi Larnie, I live in Ipswich which I guess isn't too far away from the Forest Lake area. Have been over to Forest Lake a couple of times and must say I like it!! I'm a new mum (am 31) - have a 16 week old girl, Jessica. Have only been in Ipswich for just over a year - my husband is with the RAAF. If you wanna chat feel free to email me at kim.uka@bigpond.com

Kim, Qld, 9 mth girl

Hi Kim,

Thanks for replying!!! I love forest Lake as well it is such a nice area. I am a new mum also I am 21 and my son is almost 6 months old( it goes way too quick). If you ever diecide to come to Forest Lake again and you want to go and have a chat and a coffee i would love to meet you.
My email addy is darkangel@ozforces.com.au

Hi Larnie,
I live in Forest Lake in the Cascades section. I am 26 and I have a daughter who is almost 6 and I am expecting my second child, a boy (we've been told) very soon. If you would like to chat my email addy is penne@dart.net.au

Penne, Qld, 6 yr old girl,Tara, pregnant EDD 14-02

HI LARNIE
MY NAME IS MELISSA AND I LIVE IN DOOLANDELLA
FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ANYTIME ON cjpao@brisbane.qld.gov.au
I AM A MUM OF ONE HIS NAME IS TRISTAN HE WILL BE 2 IN APRIL

MEL MOTHER OF 1 (20MTHS)

mel, qld, tristan 4

Hi All
My name is Vicki and I live in Goodna which isn't too far away from Forest Lake or Ipswich and would like to meet up with some other mothers. I have an 8 month old little boy Caine. If you would like to meet up or chat you can e-mail me on vicki_timms@hotmail.com
Vicki.
Hey Everyone
I'm Bec, 21 with 10 mth old boy and I live in oxley so it seems we're all around the same areas. If anyone is interested in getting together or just wanting a chat please email me and we can organize something. beceastland@hotmail.com

mum to Jay born March 2003

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for replying. It is great to know there are so many other mummies that live around my area.

Hi my name is Melanie and I also live in Goodna.We have just started a homebased playgroup ifyou are interested please feel free to contact me on: 33891939.

Melanie

Hi I live at camira i grew up in forest lake though, i am 26 my hubby is in the army and is away alot!! I have 3 children bella who is 4.5yrs ethan who is 2 and lochie who is 6months. Isabella has just started prep at springfield college and would love to met other mums in the area!!

Cheers

Rebecca

Bec, Qld, Bella (4), Ethan (2) Lachlan (8weeks)

Hi there my name is Amanda and i live in Camira which is about 10-15mins away from there

7 weeks to go Amanda QLD

Hi Larnie,

My name is Taylor and i live in the Inala area. I'm 30 yrs old and have a 9 wk baby and is a stay at home mum. As much as i enjoy looking after my baby, i'm in desperate need of some social interaction. If you would like to meet up or chat my email address is truc_linh_pen@yahoo.com.au

Taylor, QLD, Brisbane

Sign in to follow this topic