Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

North Brisbane Mums Lock Rss

Hi Everyone smile

I'm a 25 year old married stay at home mummy to a gorgeous 2 year old boy, and currently 10 weeks pregnant with our newest addition.

Is there any other north brissie mums out there keen to meet up once a week or so at each others places, or at a park?

I don't have my son in daycare, so I try to make sure he gets enough social interaction with other kids, and doesn't get bored playing at home with just me all day!! lol I'm sure some of you can relate smile

Plus it's always nice to have some other adult company while hubby is at work during the week smile
Hey I would love to meet up, which area do you live? Email me on [email protected]

Amanda

Amanda and Oscar (22 Feb 05)

Hi brisbanemum !!

i'm 30 year old and have a little boy whos nearly 15 months !! i live at northside redcliffe !! where do you live ??
i'd love to meet up for playday !!! hope to hear from you !!!

bye
Hi, I am Emma, 25 with 2 boys - Jai who is 4 and Chase who is 2.5.

Im over in Bracken Ridge so happy to catch up whenever, be nice to meet some new people. Have only been here 3 months.

Em

Mum to Jai and Chase!

Hi, I'm Naquita and I'm a 21 year old Mum to a beautiful boy who is two and a beautiful girl who is 17 months.

I'm living at Deception Bay but would be really excited to meet up with anyone on the Northside. None of my kids are in daycare so I'd love to get out there and meet other Mum's and also let my kids meet other kids.

My email is [email protected] if you'd be interested in organiseing something. smile

Bailey (27/06/05) and Ally (25/09/06)

Hi all, I'm on the northside, 27 with two girls 3.5 and 20 months. Emma, I am in the same area and have been here about 6 months.
I would love to meet up with you all sometime
Sign in to follow this topic