Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Mums in Narangba Lock Rss

Hi, I am a 26 year old mother of 2, a son nearly 4 and a daughter 12 months (1), I am quite shy and don't make friends easily my main adult interaction is with my fiance, but would like to meet other people around my own age give or take with children suitable for mine to interact with, either at home or in a park or play centre.

I am also looking for a walking partner as I am trying to lose weight.

Hi,

I'm a 25 year old stay at home mum to a 2 year old boy, and 10 weeks pregnant with our second child and I live at Petrie, which only about 10 minutes drive from you smile

I'd definately be up for meeting either at a park or at home smile
hi there i am a mother of twins and i just live at morayfield my parent live in narangba i live there all my life till last nov i wouldn't might going for a walk i am trying to find someone to walk with around here is to hill to start off with. from stefanie

Stefanie,QLD,2yearoldtwins

hi my name is tanya and i have a 3 yr old son . i live in strathpine which isnt too far away. if u wanna chat at ne time my email address is
[email protected]

cheers
sorry i never replied i would like to start walking and meet up at the park sometime so if you message me back. thanks stefanie

Stefanie,QLD,2yearoldtwins

Hi Rosemary
I've just moved to Narangba. I'm 28 and my son is the same age as yours.
Let me know if you'd like a cuppa!!!

Kim

Kim, Bris, kids 7, 5, 3 & 1

Sign in to follow this topic