Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. brissie mums due in august 05

brissie mums due in august 05 Lock Rss

Hi guys,

my name is Mel and i am 23. I have a son (tykeal) who turns 2 on august 20 and i am also pregs with bub#2 due on august 31. I have been told i am having a girl (phoenix jayde) and i would like to chat with other mums due in august Preferably ones in brisbane. But any mums will do.

If you wanna chat message me at [email protected]

mel, qld, DS Tykeal 20/8/03 and DD Phoenix 2/9/05

Hi Mel! I've only just come online to these forums and have seen your message... that's why I've contacted you almost a month after your message.. I also live in Brisbane and am due around the same date.

I'm 28 and am expecting a boy (Wilhelm Smith) in 2 days - 23rd Aug, but have been booked in to be induced on the 31st Aug as he's just not making a move! haha

If you would like to keep in touch, feel free to contact me.. [email protected]

Cheers!

Tamara smile

Tam Qld. Wilhelm born 29th Aug 05

hi my name is kristy, i am 22, i now have a one month old little girl. i was due 29 of august, but she was too comfortable and i was induced on the 7th of september. i dont know too many mums with baby's but would like to get out and meet more and to get my husband to stop saying i never do anything. anyway would love to hear from you. kristy....
Hi mel my name is tamara an i was due on 19 aug an had my boy on 23.... how is ur new born going if u wanna chat msg me on [email protected]

Tamara

Sign in to follow this topic