Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Cancer Council GIRLS NIGHT IN FUNDRAISER

Cancer Council GIRLS NIGHT IN FUNDRAISER Lock Rss

hi everyone, just wanting to find out if anyone in Brissy would be interested in attending a dinner and fashion show event that i want to put on to help raise money for the Breast Cancer association. It will more than likely be held on the 21st OCT (planning ahead) at approx 6pm start (dinner to be had at 6.30) tickets would have to be prepaid by 1st oct, and would cost approx $30-$40 (this depends on the venue etc) would more than likely be held on the southside, with lots of prizes/raffles etc. ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN ON THE NIGHT FOR THE GARMENTS ON SHOW, THIS WILL ALSO HAVE TO BE PAID FOR BY CASH/CREDIT CARD ON THE NIGHT, and delivered to your home approx 7 - 10 days later. Please register all interest here as will be looking at getting minimum 100 in attendance. ALL MONEY RAISED FROM TICKET SALES (minus cost of venue and dinner etc) ALONG WITH RAFFLE MONEY AND COMMISSION FROM ORDERS ON NIGHT, WILL BE DONATED. (hoping to be able to get someone from Cancer Council to attend and collect cheque for fundraiser)
hey mel hows it going? long time since i talked to you, how are the kids? PM me with more info please. My kids are great, the twins are so big now its not funny.
Sign in to follow this topic