Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. wanting to meet deception bay mums or northside mums

wanting to meet deception bay mums or northside mums Rss

hi this is karen ive got a 26 month old girl and am currently in the deception bay area looking for friends i guess you could call me a private person who keeps to herself but i love to chat and just hang out with good company i originally moved from waggga in n.s.w. and have left family and friends behind in order for my daughter to gain a better life i love the country,music,chatting and cofee, also shopping you will find me pretty down to earth
kyra,s mummy

kyra,s mummy

Hi Karen, I know you posted your message a while ago but I haven't been on-line for awhile so I hope you still get my msg. My name is Donna and I have 2 children, Zane who is 17 mths and Brooke who is 7 weeks. I am living in Bracken Ridge, and don't know many other mothers. I too am a pretty private person, all the things you listed (except the coffee) can be said about me too, if you would like to chat my e-mail is dmichellelucas@hotmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you.

Donna

zanesmum

Hello, I live in Elimbah, my name is Teena and I have a boy Zachary who is almost 4years and a 3 month old girl Breanna. I am a pretty quiet person also and would love to meet other mums in the area. I f you would like to talk you can email me at teenaryder@hotmail.com.

Hi Karen my name is Kerry i live at Narangba i used to live at deception bay but i moved here a couple of years ago after our house was built. i am 22 and have 2 children If you want to email me sometime my email is kezzajenkins@Hotmail.com i will reply to you if you send me an email. I am hoping to meet new ppl as i dont know that many young mums
Hi, My name is Linda, I am due to be a mum in march and am looking to eventually meet up with some new people that are either mums already or expecting, I moved here 3 years ago from Sydney Nsw and find it hard to make friends that stick, I dont know why, I do everything I can for my friends if I can afford the time, and they all seem to just drop off. I basically have no contact with any of my family anymore and understand how hard it gets. I also am pretty down to earth, love music, dont drink coffee LOL, like travelling when we get to, camping etc etc.

I hope you get this post soon

Linda

Linda, Qld,EDD 18/3/05

Oh I forgot to mention I live in Landsborough and I am 27.

Linda, Qld,EDD 18/3/05

hi karen iam 35 i live in redcliffe if you like to meet let me know at smith_61@msn.com
see you on line

smith

hi karen, i live in narangba.. i am 36. and have a 13 months old premmie baby..i dont have many friends..i have a lil girl with alot of problems so it is really hard for me..if u would like to chat u send me a email..it would be very nice..got to go..housework is never done..goodnight

lilcookiemonster

hi kerry.., i live in narangba..also.. i am 36. and have a 13 months old premmie baby..i dont have many friends..i have a lil girl with alot of problems so it is really hard for me..if u would like to chat u send me a email..it would be very nice..got to go..housework is never done..goodnight

lilcookiemonster

hi linda.., i live in narangba.. i am 36. and have a 13 months old premmie baby..i dont have many friends..i have a lil girl with alot of problems so it is really hard for me..if u would like to chat u send me a email..it would be very nice..got to go..housework is never done..goodnight

lilcookiemonster

hi there.., i live in narangba.. i am 36. and have a 13 months old premmie baby..i dont have many friends..i have a lil girl with alot of problems so it is really hard for me..if u would like to chat u send me a email..it would be very nice..got to go..housework is never done..goodnight..love to have a cuppa and chat..

lilcookiemonster

Sign in to follow this topic