Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Toowoomba Mums!!! Mothers / Play Group????

Toowoomba Mums!!! Mothers / Play Group???? Lock Rss

How about next monday aorund 10ish at Queens park????

Isabella (20/11/07)

Hi, everyone Hope you are all well. I can make it any day. So i am up for monday .
Hi I have a 9 month old little boy and I have just joined this site and we are looking to meet new mums and bubs, so if you don't mind i might pop up to Queens park about 10am to meet you all. Which area at Queens park were you thinking?
Yep thats cool. I'm not sure which area. Does anyone have any ideas? I dont go there much coz theres a park just iver the road of where I live so I walk there. Any suggestions where we should meet?

Isabella (20/11/07)

Monday 10ish is fine for me. How about we meet in the rotunda thingy and then we'll pick a bit of park to play in once we're all there (if I can keep my son still for 5mins LOL) - don't really know the park too well myself being new to the area but that's about the best suggestion I have smile
That sounds like a plan!! Rotunda thingy it is.

Isabella (20/11/07)

Thats sounds good i can make it. But i am sorry i do not know were the Rotunda thingy is. Can someone help me out ?
Good question. Lozzy where is the rotunda thingy?

Isabella (20/11/07)

is that the thing that kinda looks like a tractor. well it has wheels and in the play area there, and can i come?? i can make anytime but not on tuesday afternoon as i have a doctors appointment.

Ok, we will meet at the tractot looking thingy, coz that shouldnt be too hard to finds. Sure you can come Leenie!! Look forward to seeing you there.

Isabella (20/11/07)

It's pretty big so I don't think you can miss it. From memory it's set back from the playground (near the helicopter) pretty much in the middle.
something weird happened there and I didn't get all the threads before I replied - the tractor will be easy too so we'll make it there then - at least then the kids can climb while we wait. Wouldn't have a clue what I'd be wearing by Monday so I'll just let you know my name is Lauren and my son is Mitchell (you'll probably spot him before me - he has white hair LOL)
Sign in to follow this topic