Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Toowoomba Mums!!! Mothers / Play Group????

Toowoomba Mums!!! Mothers / Play Group???? Lock Rss

Sounds fantastic ladies...Monday, 10am Queens Park near the tractor!

Not sure what I will be wearing either, but will have an orange phil & ted's pram, plus Cohen will be wearing a wiggles hat! My name is Josie too!

Hugs & see you all monday

Josie

DS 06, DD 08, #3 EDD 12/10.10

Dont know what I'll be wearing but Bella will be wearing a pink hat and I'll be the mum that keeps trying to put it back on head. And she'll be in a stroller.

Isabella (20/11/07)

hi
that sounds great to meet at the tractor thing. Have any of you met before, or is this the first time for all of us. Now that play area is that Margaret street side? I don't go to Queenspark very often! I am a member of another site with mums looking for a play group and they haven't found any yet, so i thought i met ask some of them to come along as well, if thats ok, i thought the more the merrier. What do you think?
Course I don't mind if you ask some other mums you know - the merrier i agree! Ummm pretty sure I haven't met any of the other mums yet so it will be the first time for me! I don't go to Queens Park either much but yep am pretty sure it is margaret st side of the park...i am sure we will all find each other eventually!

Have a great rest of the week everyone & a good weekend...see you all monday!

Hugs
Josie

Yep Margaret St side and I believe we'll all be meeting for the first time!
i should br there, but i am most likely be late, as i am late for eveything. takes me 2 hours to get ready of a morning and thats only getting my kids ready.

Hi everyone. Sorry i have not been on to get back to you all but yes i will be there on monday. Can't wait to meet you all.
Awesome I'll be coming along as well. Thanks Josie for inviting me! You made me remember to hop bk into Huggies! I haven't been in here for that long! I've missed heaps of discussions etc!

Can't wait to meet all you other ladies as well!

Stacie
xXx
Hi my name is sandie mummy to Lillyan 2 and half and due with number 2 in october, would love to met up aswell, Not sure if ill make 2morro or not got my sister staying atm but will try my very best

otherwise i definately be in for the next one i am in dying need of adult interaction lol

Looks like it be a chilly one 2 better rug up queens park gets quiet cold

hope to met you all soon
xoxo
[Edited on 22/06/2008]

Thanks for a great morn ladies even thou i was late lol!! Was great to met you all and catch up with those i have met before, we should get together more often

xoxo
sandie
[Edited on 23/06/2008]

Hey ladies,

Thanks for meeting up this morning! It was great to meet you all & to catch up with those that I already know! As Sandie, said we should definately do it more often!

Hugs
Josie

Heya!

Thanks for a great morning! It was nice to get out of the house and meet some new faces as well as catching up with other ladies I already know also.

I agree with Josie and Sandie to have another Meet again soon!

Stacie
xXx
Sign in to follow this topic