Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Toowoomba Mums!!! Mothers / Play Group????

Toowoomba Mums!!! Mothers / Play Group???? Lock Rss

Hey Girls,

I had a great time, and I'm pretty sure Bella did. I thinks shes a little better already (shes crawling under the computer). It was nice to finally meet some other mums. Looking forward to the next meet.

Sharna

Isabella (20/11/07)

DITTO, DITTO, DITTO - was great to catch up!

Where and when next???

Lauren'n'Mitch
Let's set it for next week then hey??

I'm happy to go anywhere - Laurel Bank Park is always nice or Picnic Point I don't really mind.
Tuesdays are usually the best day for me but I can usually work around things to get there any day!

I had a great morning thanks again!

If any of you are on facebook, feel free to add me: Josie Stockwell - its a pic of me, hubby & the kids! Also my msn is [email protected] too.

Hugs
Josie

DS 06, DD 08, #3 EDD 12/10.10

Hi everyone, I would just like to say had a great moring and it was so niecs to get to meet you all and all your cute kids. Hope i get to catch up with you all again soon.

P.S look forward to the next meet .
Hey my msn is [email protected] if anyone wants to add me!!

Anyday is great for me agree should make another one soon
How about Next Tuesday then which is the 1st oh my where is year going!! Maybe someone else wants to suggest park

take soon
xoxo
sandie

The first sounds great to me as well! A meet before the Toy Sale starts LOL!!

Add me on FB .. Stacie Wolff and/or add me in MsN too if you like .. [email protected]

How about Laurel Bank Park or Picnic Point?

Stacie
xXx
Hello everyone!! Im Tanya and i have 2 kids DS (5yrs) and DD (almost 2)
I know some of you already adn would love to come to a meet - if its ok with everyone!!
HOpe your all having a great day!!

hugs
Tanya
Of course your welcome hun grin

Hey ladies,

Well Tuesday the 1st suits me if thats the date we are going with. I think Laurel Bank is a really nice park, if you want to meet up there but then again I am happy to go wherever when ever!

Of course you are welcome Tanya - the more the merrier so if you know anyone else who might want to come, ask them along!

Hugs
Josie

DS 06, DD 08, #3 EDD 12/10.10

Hey,

Well I'm off to work today for the first time in 2wks after finally getting over the flu. I don't know what my roster is past this week but I'm hoping Tuesday is not one of my rostered days. Even if it is though I won't start work until 2pm so I should still be able to come to a morning meet.
Laurel Bank sounds good - I haven't been there - would it be same time 10ish?
Will let you know tomorrow if I can make it.

Lauren
Hi everyone,

I can make Tuesday the 1st. Laural bank Park sound good it is so nices there. I just want to ask is it ok if i bring my 5 year old as she will be on school / Holiday then. Thanks
off course you can bring your 5 year old no need to ask lol!! sounds good to me 10 am the 1st at Laurel bank looking forward to it!!

xoxo
sandie

Sign in to follow this topic