Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Toowoomba Mums!!! Mothers / Play Group????

Toowoomba Mums!!! Mothers / Play Group???? Lock Rss

Sorry ladies but we won't be there as Myah is running a temp and I've also got my Mum coming down tomorrow so I'm trying to get a few things done as well.

Hope you all have a lovely time though and we'll try and meet up for the next one.

Stacie
xXx
Hey ladies,

Bella and I wont be able to make either. Shes teething again and is really cranky coz we had a bad night, and I'm hoping to catch up on some sleep while hubby is still home.
Have a great morning! Cant wait till the next meet!

Sharna smile

Isabella (20/11/07)

sorry but we cant make it either, tylers been teething all night i didn't get much sleep, so i just doing shopping then gonna try and have a sleep before we pick seth up

will be at the next one

WOW sounds like everyone's got teething kids/babies on their hands - lucky you!

Well Tanya & I rocked up to the park with the kiddies & let me them have a little play. Was nice to just get out of the house.

Hopefully next time...no one will be teething or sick!

Catch up soon

Hugs
Josie

DS 06, DD 08, #3 EDD 12/10.10

i am really disappointed missed out lol damn bug i am in for the next one, should we start arranging the next one i am keen i need to get outta house and i am feeling alot better 2day just didnt want to chance giving it to one of u guys or ur kiddies damn stupid bug its awful!! Fingers crossed Lillyan wont get it grr

xoxo

I'm keen for sometime next week. Anyone got any ideas?

Isabella (20/11/07)

Me and the kids had a great time today too!! Was really good getting out of the house for a bit.

Not sure if anyother mums and kids were there or not though - we will have to orgainise something so we know who is a Huggies Mum cos i hate the thought of anyone getting 'left out' cos i dont know if they are huggies mums or not (and too chicken to ask, lol)

another meet would be great!! Hopefully we get more people there grin
a meet up next week would be great

what days are people available and what park do you wanna meet at

picnic point is pretty cool, i'm available everyday any time.

i am pretty much free everyday lol expect wednesdays really gonna start playgroup lillyan loves playing and i need adult interaction hehe!!

We could try for Thursday Next Week so Lauren can come along 10am again?? parks i have no ideas but we could try Laurel Bank again or try pinic point just a few ideas get sumthk sorted lol!!

Tanya- Love ya siggy chickie so cute!!!! agree about we need to do sumthk to make sure that there are no mums there that are missing out coz i also 2 chicken to ask lol!!

xoxo
sandie

Sorry to hear most people were either sick themselves or caring for sick kids!

I'm free Thur/Fri next week if that suits anyone else. Wanna try Picnic Point? Is 10ish still good for everyone?
Anyday is good except for Thursday next week - its Shyz 2nd birthday then grin

friday is good though!!
Yeh Friday suits me better next week.

Yep Picnic Point or Laurel Bank I don't mind at all! And yep 10/10.30 is a great time.

Just let me know & we will be there!

Hugs
Josie

DS 06, DD 08, #3 EDD 12/10.10

Sign in to follow this topic