Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Toowoomba Mums!!! Mothers / Play Group????

Toowoomba Mums!!! Mothers / Play Group???? Lock Rss

yup friday sounds good to me!!

wow shy 2 already that has came quick

xoxo

friday sounds great

wow cant believe shy is 2 man time flies

So cool...sounds like Friday is a goer for everyone!!! Are we going Laurel Bank or Picnic Point???? I don't mind!
Look forward to catching up with everyone

Hugs
Josie

DS 06, DD 08, #3 EDD 12/10.10

Next Friday hey? i am being blonde anyway lol!!!

ummm for park i easy do Picnic Point this time u reckon?

xoxo

Hi , How are you all? Is it ok if we come on friday.
Hey,

Of course its ok if you come darl....the more the merrier I always say!

So yep, me & the kids will be at Picnic Point next friday...question??? What part of picnic point? the main section or the seperate little park over the other side? I don't mind either they are both great for the kids.

Hope you've all had a great week & have a wonderful weekend...

Hugs
Josie

Which part is better Josie?? I havent never really been to picnic point park b4 so im no help, lol!!

Me and JOsh will be there - Shy will be at daycare!!
i am easy for either part of pinic point! Last time i went i went to the other part on the side bit that was quiet good!

the 2 of us will be there,

i reckon the other side it seems alot better and a lot quieter especially being school holidays

its behind the block of toilets on the right hand side as you drive into picnic point

What time are we meeting and are we feeding our own kids or bringing a plate to share

Hi Ladies,

Been a bit slack on the computer this week.

I actually can't make Friday anymore - my sister has booked us in to see Bob the Builder at Grand Central that day at 10am. Not sure if anyone is interested but Bob's going to be there all of next week doing FREE shows at 10am daily. You just have to book a ticket from the info centre near the food court for the day you want to go.

It's still a bit hard for me to keep appointments around shift work. I won't be finishing up until mid August aarrgghhh!! Not that I would want anyone to plan things around my situation but the week after next I'm available Mon or Fri if anyone else is free to catch up?

Hope you're all well.

Lauren'n'Mitch xx
Hey!

Friday is good for me as it will be just Myah and I but thats ok as Tristan will be having a ball @ Kindy!

I would really like to go to Laurel Bank Park as I've never been there but Picnic Point Park is still good!

Have we fully agreed on a time yet? Or is it still 10/10.30?

Stacie
xXx
Hey hey,

Well personally I think the other side of picnic point is better too - yes it is much quieter!

Plus, again personally I think it is much easier to just feed your own kids...rather than bring a plate but that's just my opinion!

Also, I think any time from 10am onwards...you get there when you can - we all know how difficult some kids can be in the mornings!

Have a great weekend

Hugs
Josie
xxxx

Sign in to follow this topic