Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Toowoomba Mums!!! Mothers / Play Group????

Toowoomba Mums!!! Mothers / Play Group???? Lock Rss

a good way i was told by a midwife, to tell if a rash is a 'bad' rash or not - if you get a glass (like a big drinking glass) and press it against the skin and if the rash seems to disappear under the glass then its not much to worry aobut but if it doesnt go away under the glass to go and get it checked out by the doctor!!
grin
Tanya i've never heard of that might try it next time the boys have a rash.

hey that new little legs opened on friday was wondering if anyone wonted to go check it out with me next week

ANYONE WANTING TO ORDER FROM AVON CAMPAIGN 1 OR 2 ORDERS NEED TO BE SENT TO ME NO LATER THEN SATURDAY. THE ODER WILL BE READY FOR DELIVERY TO YOU BY THE 8TH OF DECEMBER. THIS WIL LBE THE LAST ORDER BEFORE XMAS.

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc356/aaaburton

hey girls

well it turns out that daniel doesnt have the chicken poxs which is great news.

so i was just wondering when is the next meet up??? Well i am available anytime this week. oh and i am working anymore so i am free anytime until i get another job.

Hi all, newish to Toowoomba (do you call moved here in May new still?) came from further out west, would like to get to know other mothers and families in the area. I am a rising 30 yo (couldnt be bothered couting exactly how many years old I am since it doesnt really matter once you hit 18) happily married woman who is a stay at home mum. We have 2 kids, Tammy (girl) who will be 5 in January and Tane (boy) who just turned 3 this month, no more planned or expected thanks. LOL

We are in the Darling Heights/Drayton area, we rent acreage so that we can have our horses with us (around 10 give or take depending on foals etc) so a bonus for us if anyone here also combines horsey interests with their kids or would like to but definitely not necessary.

Am currently without car atm (its getting brakes fixed) but when its fixed will be open to meet up with anyone most days and times. Preferably nor or low cost meetups and if its a weekend only if hubby can come too!

In the meantime if anyone would like to drop in for a cuppa and let their kids play with mine you'd be most welcome, though I suggest you email me [email protected] to contact as I dont come to this forum much, I run my own and that keeps me fairly occupied as it is. wink

Have 7.5 acres here so plenty of room to park, large loungeroom, spare room we never use and various undercover areas if the weather is not real nice, and bonus have a 11 hh pony with kids saddle and heart of gold if your little ones would like a pony ride! (on a lead)

A bit more about me, I dont smoke (dont mind if you do as long as its not right in my kids faces), drink occasionaly, swear occasionally (try not to!) and am not religious (I really hate trying to be converted). I am a little (or a lot) on the large size and working on it, I dont care about your size but I dont want to meet people who cant look past a bit of fat! I also have an opinion about everything and dont beleive in sugarcoating things, so if you were to ask me a question be prepared for an honest answer whether its what you wanted to hear or not. Now I know you are all probably thinking that sounds a bit harsh as an intro but I've been around long enough now to realise that a freindship will only work if each person can be accepted and appreciated for how they are, you cant change your friends.

Look forward to meeting up and making some new friends, sorry the post is so long.
[Edited on 27/11/2008]

Without kids and horses where would I be?

HEY HEY HEY!!!Somebody similar to my age!yippee!!!!
i answered your email but 4got to say my age,im 35 and single.

Chat online soon
Suz

hey

I'm Leenie 22 mum to skyla and daniel 22mths and 6 ths. i am in south toowoomba and i am up for meeting at anytime.

Did anybody want to do something next week? Let me know what days you are interested in and what park you would like to go to.

Tash
i can meet at any time next week. i would like to go to laurel bank bank or the one on stephen and west street. just as long as it is walking distance incase the car id not fixed by then. just let me know what day and the time you would like to meet.

Tuesday would be good for me and I would prefer Laurel Bank Park because I will have to walk too lol.

Anyone else interested?

Tash
I have posted an event up on Facebook for those who don't come here regularly, sorry if I missed anyone.
hi everyone. Asher and I might come, but i cannot guarentee it as it depends on if we have been paid yet

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc356/aaaburton

Sign in to follow this topic