Huggies Forum

Gladstone Area Rss

Just wondering if anyones from Gladstone area?? Noticed a few from Rockhampton, Yepoon, etc... But anyone closer to gladstone??

Hello.
I'm a mum of two. Girl 2 yrs and boy 7 mths. I am close to Gladstone.

Mummy-of-3

Hi
i'm a new mum of a 10wk baby girl and i live in Tannum Sands, would love to meet new mums!!!

sussie, QLD, 10week old baby

HI I am from Boyne Island.. I have 3 boys Eth is 6 and ISaac is 2 and I have Jacob who is 5.5 mnths

Mum to 4 great kids...

Hi Angela!

How are you? Hope all is well.. How is Ebony going?

Chat soon..

Oh and do you have msn at all?

Mum to 4 great kids...

Hi,
I just happened to come upon this thread and read through most of everyone's messages. I live at Tannum and have been here for 1 1/2 yrs now. For such a small place there's quite a few of us out here at Boyne/Tannum. I have 2 boys Mitchell who is 4 and started preschool at Tannum this year, and Bryce who is 14months. I've lived in Toowoomba before that for about 9 yrs, but actually grew up in Gladstone, after saying i would never live here again, we made the move home.(Having small children does that i think)
Anyway just thought I'd join in and say hi.
Belinda
hi my name is kellie and i am 22yrs and my partner peter and i have a 9 week old baby named Jack. i live at Tannum Sands also and am keen to meet other mums also. my friends bronnie (son kallan is 14wks) and kate (son jacksen 2yr daughter tiarna 7wk) meet once a week usually on thursday as our own mothers group thing. anyone interested please email: pete_n_kel@hotmail.com
Hi.

We live in the New Auckland area of Gladstone. Hubby and I have a 21 month old son and are trying for number 2.

We were living here from 2000 to 2002 when I got a job teaching in Mackay. We lived there until April this year when we decided it was time to come back to our own home. It was the best decision ever!!!

I'll gradually read through all the posts that are here to learn more about all the people here.

Are there any other teachers out there? Or any muscians??
Sign in to follow this topic