Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. New to Rockhampton - What to do?

New to Rockhampton - What to do? Lock Rss

Hi everyone, I have just moved to Rockhampton and would love to hear from people what there is to do with a 2 1/2 year old boy here. Any thoughts would be great. Thank You.
Hi Brismummy,

Welcome to Rockhamtpton.. Although I dont live at Rocky I am at Yeppoon (just down the raod)..

I ahve a 20 month old boy and I find it hard to find things to do...

I dont know too many people myself but there is a botanical gardens there at Rocky.. It has a park a zoo, and nice gardens to walk around in..

There is a water park.. It is on Bersika st I think it is cool it has mini put put and a little pool for the younger ones. WE had Connors 1st birthday party there it was great....

I am not sure what else there is there to do..

If you want to chat feel free to drop us an email. My email is [email protected]

I am trying to start a mothers group not that i am having much luck tho.. lol

Any how hope to chat to you one day..

Take care

Tanya

Tan,QLD,Connor 2, Mackayla 2wks old

Hi brismummy - I hope you are settling in to Rocky. Story reading at the library is about to restart. It's on every thursday alternating at the northside and southside library. They have a theme, read a couple of stories about the theme and sing songs and do craft. The littlies love it. The Rock Pool water park is great like the other post mentioned. 'Babes in Arms' sessions at the movies is on Wednesdays at 10.30am you can visit www.birch.com.au to see which movie is on.
There some of the things I like to do. Hope you are getting out and about.
Sign in to follow this topic