Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Cairns mum&mum to be want@start relaxed walking group

Cairns mum&mum to be want@start relaxed walking group Lock Rss

Hi I'm Mel.
Im 19wks preg with a 2yr old boy and i would love to start up some sort of relaxed walk or something like it where mums and dads can get together for a bit of relaxed exercise (if you can do such a thing?)

Is any1 interested?
Hi - sounds good. Have you heard about the walk from the lagoon to the Pirate ship and back on Mondays at 9am? A guy runs it, but I don't think it's very relaxing!! Let me know if you get something up and running.

Sam
Hi Mel,

Sounds good to me too. You can count me in although I'm not in Cairns yet. I will be moving up to Cairns in May.... but please let me know if you do as I'd love to join!

Priscilla, Cameron 09-09-05, FNQ

Hi Mel

I also would be interested in the walking group. I have done nothing since my daughter was born 7 months ago.

Jane

Mum to 2 beautiful girls

Hi Mel, I love the sound of some company for a walk I have 2 girls one is 3 and the other is 1 ! If anyone else is interested in a walking buddy let me know. I need to lose this baby weight which has not yet disappeared! chat soon Fiona

Fiona, Qld, Mother of 2 Princesses

Hi Mel,

I am interested if you get something organised. I only moved to Cairns in July last year and don't know many people at all. I have now got at least 4 months off work and would love to join in to avoid just staying at home til its time to return to work.

Let me know if you organise anything. It's a great idea.

Petrice, 4 beautiful loving boys

Sign in to follow this topic