Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Toowoomba Mums of Toddlers/Active babies

Toowoomba Mums of Toddlers/Active babies Lock Rss

Hey Ladies!
I've moved to Toowoomba recently, and have a 22mnth old, and a 9 month old daughters.
Previously we were part of a playgroup of sorts that was for active babies, and toddlers who generally met at different parks, did some crafty things there, and went to other free or almost free kids events in the area.
Just wondering if any one is interested in starting that sort of group in Toowoomba?
Let me know!!
Hannah
Hello. My name is Andrea. I have a 2 1/2 year old son Asher. We live outside of Toowoomba, but go to town every week. We have had a couple of groups of Toowoomba mums get together for park meets, but the last one broke up a few months ago.

Anyway If you ever want to get together give me a day and a time and I would love to meet up with you. I usually come in Wednesday Thursday or Friday.

oh and if you are interested in meeting a few other Toowoomba mother's there is a forum at www.toowoombamums.com

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc356/aaaburton

Hi Ladies
I have a nearly 4yr old girl & am expecting no 2 end of Sept, I would love to meet up with other mums but probably wouldn't be able to until after baby arrives as I am still working 4 days a week.
I'll keep an eye on this post & see what happens, I hope to finish up work end of August so I might get to come along to something before bub arrives.

Kristy, QLD, 4yr old Olivia & 4mth old Charlotte

Hi.. I'm interested!

I've come from Rocky and not sure if we are moving to Toowoomba or not at this stage - it all depends on DH's work. We've been staying at my mum's (in Toowoomba) for the past month now, and I'm looking at doing something for my 10 month old daughter.

In Rocky we just used to meet up once a week at someone's house or a park and just play and chat........ I miss the group so much - they were a great bunch of girls!

Anyway... I'll also keep an eye on this thread to see what comes of it - and I'll also check out that other forum mentioned by PP grin

Toni x

Hello again!!

I just wanted to invite you ladies to a movie day. Friday August 7 at Grand central. i do not know the time for sure yet, but another mum and I are planning on taking our kids. Everyone is welcome!

You can email me if you want to be informed of the time, and we can arrange to meet up before the movie. Maybe have coffee before, or lunch after. my email is [email protected]

Hi Andrea
That sounds good but we are taking DD to Movieworld for the day for her bday so we won't be here, I will keep an eye on this post & see if anything else comes up, only 4 more weeks of work so I'm looking forward to that.
Cheers
Kristy

Hi,
I am moving to Toowoomba to continue studying in November.
My daughter is 9months old at the moment.
I attend a mothers group where I am at the moment and enjoy our outings and having other mohers to talk to.
I'll keep an eye on this thread as I would love to meet any/all of you when we finally make the move.
Bye
Hayley.
PS. Kristy best of luck with the delivery of Number 2!

Where has my list gone........?

Hi
am Jacqui Mum to Noah 2 and Joshua 6 months. I am looking for other mothers to talk to. I live close to town so anytime someone wants to meet down town i will try to go.I can't make it to many other places because I don't have a car. My email is [email protected]

Some ladies From the Toowoomba Mums website are going to the Strand tomorrow for Babes in Arms "My Sister's Keeper" You are all welcome to join in. It's at 1030am. Cost is $8.50 children 3 and under free.

Also Toowoomba Mums are meeting up in Queens park on Friday at the train. Once again Everyone is welcome, please bring a small plate of nibbles to share. Meet starts around 930 - 10 am.

Hi Ladies
I am still keen to meet up but probably not till after bub no 2 arrives in a couple of weeks, I have finished work & I'm just enjoying being at home with Olivia & trying to get through my to do list, nesting just doesn't happen for me so its matter of finding the energy to get in & do things.
Anyway I'll keep my eye on this forum for future events.
Thanks

Sign in to follow this topic