Huggies Forum

Rocky mums Lock Rss

I couldn't open up the other rocky mums thread, so I thought I'd start up a new one!

Any other Rock Vegas mummies out there????
Oops i hadn't even tried lol good thinking Wendy

Lol! I tried the other day and kept on getting an error all the time angry . Oh well another new one
Just bumping up smile
Hey there. I am not in Rocky but good old Blackwater.... lol does that count...??? lol

Hey there. I am not in Rocky but good old Blackwater.... lol does that count...??? lol

Hey!! Of course it does lol! I sometimes go out to Blackwater to visit dp when he's at work.
oh good good smile oh lucky you! lol i go to rocky for some kind of civilisation and SHOPPING lol smile

Gosh it is cold at the moment!!!! I miss summer!!!
Just doing a bumpity bump smile

Hi Im a Rocky mum, i am also expecting my second baby. I was wondering if anyone knew of any Fitness and pregnancy classes???? Dont really feel comfortable at the gym....

Hi Im a Rocky mum, i am also expecting my second baby. I was wondering if anyone knew of any Fitness and pregnancy classes???? Dont really feel comfortable at the gym....

Hello! No sorry I don't know of any classes. Maybe you can give the community centre a call and they might be able to help you. Sorry not much help lol
Hello ladies. Back online again for those who remember me! So slack with catching up! Am keen to meet up with all of u on Tuesdays again. Probably would have forgotten all your names - but at least I can blame it on pregnancy brain! smile

Expecting number three in early April. Cross fingers for a girl! Send me those pink vibes!
Caity
xoxo

Hello ladies. Back online again for those who remember me! So slack with catching up! Am keen to meet up with all of u on Tuesdays again. Probably would have forgotten all your names - but at least I can blame it on pregnancy brain! smile

Expecting number three in early April. Cross fingers for a girl! Send me those pink vibes!
Caity
xoxo

Welcome back online Caity i remember you and your lovely boys!! Congrats on pregnancy #3 and sending you some pink vibes!!!

Come say hi in the Rocky mums group on FB to check out where the meets are.

Cheers Ness

Sign in to follow this topic