Huggies Forum

Rocky mums Lock Rss

hey there i am a rocky mum pregnant wif no 4 i am 40 yrs old wishing for a girl this time
Hi there,

Im from Gladstone, anyone know of any mummies down this way??
Hi. I'm not a Rocky mum yet. We are moving in the Christmas school holidays though. I used to live in Rocky nearly 15 years ago so a lot has changed, but can't wait to get my daughter back to my old school and back to the Rocky life. Only 11 weeks to go. smile
Penny

hey there i am a rocky mum pregnant wif no 4 i am 40 yrs old wishing for a girl this time

Will keep my fingers crossed for you that you have a girl this time!!

if your on fb we have a Rocky mums open group if are looking for a meet up or chat

Cheers
Vanessa

Hi. I'm not a Rocky mum yet. We are moving in the Christmas school holidays though. I used to live in Rocky nearly 15 years ago so a lot has changed, but can't wait to get my daughter back to my old school and back to the Rocky life. Only 11 weeks to go. smile
Penny

Hope your move goes well and has been lots of changes in Rocky over the last year or so. Good old Rocky is slowly moving forward lol. Great place to raise kids though i think.

Hi there,

I don't personally know any Gladstone mummies sorry there did used to be a gladstone thread may be a few pages back now.

I see on facebook there are a few Gladstone mums group that are quite active.
So if your on there give that a go smile

Hubby has been made a work offer that involves moving to Gladstone so i may be a gladstone mummy in the near future. Bit scary as i don't know anyone there eek.

Cheers

Hi everyone!

We have just moved here so Iam slowly starting to adjust. I quite like it here, but am grateful Rocky is experiencing unusually cooler weather wink.
I do have to say though, where is Myer???? (i used to favour them for my little ones clothes)
No Myer here hun!!!! Target, big W, pumkin Patch.

Thanks Katiep, thought i would double check laugh

That will make my other half happy. It will cost him less now! LOL

Hi there,

Hi I am in Gladstone!! Mum to my 2yr old daughter.

Hi other CQ mummies!!

Will keep my fingers crossed for you that you have a girl this time!!

if your on fb we have a Rocky mums open group if are looking for a meet up or chat

Cheers
Vanessa
hey vanessa yes i am on fb would love to catch up
Sign in to follow this topic