Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Toowoomba parents

Toowoomba parents Lock Rss

Hi my name is Deb am a 24 year old single mum of an 8week old baby am interested in meetig other mums or dads in the area who are looking for friends to catch up with for coffee and a chat a times! Don't have many friends myself and those I do have live in every other state of australia. Anyways hope to hear from some of you soon!
Hi Deb,

oh what a shame i live in ipswich which is abit of a drive every Thrusday we have a mum and bubs group everyone is welcome which is at Jets leagues club ipswich 10am but i understand it will prob b too far for u to come

Sally

hi Sally,
thankx for your message Ippy is a little far to come for me each week thankx for letting me know though! smile
thats ok anytime if ur ever in the nighbour hood pop in
Hey I am a single mum in Toowoomba too. im 23. I have a 3 year old boy and an 8 week old baby boy.

Hey I am a single mum in Toowoomba too. im 23. I have a 3 year old boy and an 8 week old baby boy.

hi thats cool my bub is now 9 weeks old. which area in toowoomba do you live?? I live just down the range in Helidon. would you like to catch up with the little ones one day spend some time at the park or something for you 3 year old??? Have been looking for someone to beable to spend time with with children don't have too many friends that live around here so would be nice to make new friends with children too. smile
Hi girls, I'm Nic, mum to 4 kids, not in Toowoomba anymore, but thought I would let you know that there is a forum you can join to meet other ladies in and around toowoomba. (I'm on it) check out www.toowoombamumsforum.com
Congrats on your babies!
Sign in to follow this topic