Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Gold Coast Lock Rss

Hi my name is Bec, 22 and currently living in NSW. I am hopefully moving back up to the Gold Coast to be with my partner in a few weeks time (after i have my baby)and I dont really know anyone up there.
I was wondering if there are any mums or mums to be out there who live on the coast who would be interested in emailing me and then when I get up there we could meet up?
My email address is [email protected]

Bec xo

Hey Bec, Im 22 in Oct and currently living in Banora Point. I have a 12mnth old son! I am new to this area also, so dont know many ppl around! Would love to catch up! My email is [email protected]

Jess (22), Chris (22) and Kaden (22 mnths)

Hi Bec my name is Jill and i have a 13 week old son. Would love to meet you and your coming bub. Here is my email add [email protected]

Jill

Jill,QLD

hi bec, my name is rachel i am 21 and have a 8 and a half month baby girl. i live in benowa and would love to hear from you my email is [email protected] i hope all goes well with the birth.....
ps: do u know what suberb you are moving to?

if any other young mums are interested in meeting up write me

rachel, QLD, mum to mya and sophia

hi i'm renee i have a 8 1\2 month old boy jakson and i'm in elanora on the gold coast where abouts on the coast are you moving to? my email add is [email protected]
if we are nearby i'd love to meet for a cuppa and chat
reneexoxox

Renee,Gold Coast

Sign in to follow this topic