Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. herveybay/maryborough mums?

herveybay/maryborough mums? Lock Rss

hi girls my name is chantelle i am 28yrs old myself and 2 children will be moving to maryborough next wednesday and would love to make some friends as i wnt know anybody. just wanting a casual catch up etc....... let me know if anyone is interested. thAnks smile

hi girls my name is chantelle i am 28yrs old myself and 2 children will be moving to maryborough next wednesday and would love to make some friends as i wnt know anybody. just wanting a casual catch up etc....... let me know if anyone is interested. thAnks smile

Hi Chantelle

My name is Sara and I live in Maryborough, been here for nearly 4 years. I have 2 girls, one has started prep this year and the other is only 3 weeks old. It is scary moving to a place where you dont know anyone. Can I ask why are you moving to Maryborough?

Hi Chantelle

My name is Sara and I live in Maryborough, been here for nearly 4 years. I have 2 girls, one has started prep this year and the other is only 3 weeks old. It is scary moving to a place where you dont know anyone. Can I ask why are you moving to Maryborough?

Hi.Sara yes it is scary but i will adapt lol im actually moving there cause my partner lives there been doing the long distanve thing now its time to be together lol. smile

Hi.Sara yes it is scary but i will adapt lol im actually moving there cause my partner lives there been doing the long distanve thing now its time to be together lol. smile

Oh wow thats great, I am actually kind of the opposite, my husband works away 10 on 4 off

Oh wow thats great, I am actually kind of the opposite, my husband works away 10 on 4 off

its not easy being away from someone u love......
have u got much support?

Yeah have family close by, just not to many mummy friends. My DH has been working away on and off for the last 6 years, it's something I'm used to now.
Have you arrived in Maryborough? What a welcoming with this mini cyclone. Our roof near our fireplace is leaking and a few tree branches have been blown down. Hope everything is safe and well where you are
Sign in to follow this topic