Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Searching for egg donor

Searching for egg donor Lock Rss

I like many women, have always wanted children and considered my role to be that of wife and mother.

At the age of 34 to my surprise I found myself pregnant, however the pregnancy and in time, the relationship did not continue.

Several years later I found myself in the postion of having to make the decision to either fulfill my dream of being a mother, but doing it alone or hope that I may meet my life partner and risk the chance of never having children.

At the age of 42 after testing and numerous rounds of IVF, I had one egg from six fertilise. That egg went on to become my son. He is now 21/2 years old. I consider myself extremely lucky to have him and I believe I surprised even my doctor when he was conceived.

I wanted to be able to watch my children playing together and care for each other, however my attempts at # 2 were not successful. Whilst I told myself I would walk away and be happy with one I found my desire for a child too strong.

My only chance now of having another child is thru the generousity of a special woman who marvels when she sees the interaction between her own children, to donate her eggs.

If you are happy, healthy and under the age of 34 and believe you can help us please email me at [email protected]

I live in Brisbane however options can be looked at for travel. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Kim, QLD, seeking egg donor

Hi Kim,
I have often read ad's in the paper and thought "I would love to do that for someone". I have a son who is 2 and a half and a ten week old daughter. I do not want any more children although DH does. All the ad's I have seen say you must have completed your own family. Is this true? At this point in time, I can't say for sure our family is complete. I was 31 last month and am very healthy and happy with my life. I am not sure what the process involves but when I mentioned it to my SIL a couple of months ago, she told me she had heard it is a very painful procedure which isn't done under anaesthetic. Is this true?

I just figure I would love to give someone else the gift of children as I have two beautiful children who were both conceived in the first month of trying (so I guess that means I have good eggs!). If you would like to email me some information about the procedure, you can on [email protected] I live on the Gold Coast.

My babies are all grown up sad

Sign in to follow this topic