Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Wanting to organise a get together in Toowoomba

Wanting to organise a get together in Toowoomba Lock Rss

Hi all
Seeing it has been awhile since we all met & there are a few new mums & babies in the area I thought I would bite the bullet & get the ball rolling in regards to another meet. I know whatever date, time, place that is chosen won't suit everyone but I am willing to give it a go & see what happens so I need replies as to what day, date, time & place suits everyone so at least it can begin.
For me Thurs or Fri suits & I am easy with the time, as for the place seeing it is quite chilly now we probably need an indoor venue unless it is a nice day & we can go to a park but how hard is it to predict the weather. Looking at when maybe towards the end of June to give us time or early July.
I don't want to sound bossy or be in control but there seems to be lots of Twba messages floating about so I thought a central one where we can all look at & reply to so everyone gets included & no one gets missed.
Hope this is welcomed by all & we all get to catch up & show our beautiful babies/toddlers off.
Cheers

Kristy, QLD, 4yr old Olivia & 4mth old Charlotte

Hi Kristy,

Like I have said before I am keen to meet up. My available days are probably Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Tuesdays both my kiddies are at preschool and childcare. If I can get to any plannned meet ups I will definately do my best. Myself and 3 other mums had a spur of the moment, very last munite get together at Scallywags this morning and it was great. I know Scallywags is probably an expensive option for a meeting place, but if we only do it occassionally I don't think it is so bad. I am one of the mum's who has to pay for 2 children and am prepared to do that if we have a meet up there. I just need 24 hours notice really and I can be there. If nobody else is interested I'd still meet up with you Kristy, but I am sure there are other mums too... I think we just need someone to be assertive and pick a date.... do you want to pick a date Kristy? I'd been keen for a meet up next week or the week after if people need more time.

I really look forward to catching up with everybody soon... lets pick a date and get the ball rolling!

Michelle

P.S. Oh, Kristy... you are sooooooo bossy! tongue LOL
Sign in to follow this topic