Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Mothers Group in Hervey Bay

Mothers Group in Hervey Bay Lock Rss

Hi

Anyone interested in getting together for chats and coffee, we meet on wednesdays at 10. Email me for more details. Everyone welcome!

Tanya

Tanya, Qld & Sienna 14 months

Hi Tanya,
I also live in Hervey Bay, and I am looking to meet other young mum's here. I'm 23 and have 2 sons. Cayleb is 22months and Izeyah 6months and I'm 15wks pregnant with our 3rd baby. My partner works during the day and I'm home with the boys, so I would like to find someone with kids close in age to mine, so they can burn off some energy during the day. I would also like to start taking them to a playgroup but don't know where to go, Can you help me with that? If you are interested in meeting you can email me at [email protected]

Tiah

boys, boys, boys

Hi Tanya
My name is Kelly and I have 2 daughters, a 4 yr old and a nearly 8 week old. I live in Maryborough but find it hard to meet new people. If your mum's group is still going I would love to come along. My email is [email protected] Look forward to hearing from you Cheers Kelly
Hi Tanya,

I was wondering if your mothers group still meets and you are interested in anyone else joining? I am 25 with a 14 month old daughter and am 12 weeks pregnant with the second. I have been living in the Bay for 3 months and am desparate to meet some mums for company.

Kristine
Sign in to follow this topic