Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. The Next Toowoomba Mums Get Together Will Be At...

The Next Toowoomba Mums Get Together Will Be At... Lock Rss

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to let you all know we are organising a get together for Toowoomba mums at Scallywags Play Centre on Friday 16th June at 10am. For those who are interested and haven't been to Scallywags before it is located on Ruthven Street mid way between K-mart Plaza and Bunnings. The cost of entry is $7.50 for 1 child over 12 months of age or $6.90 per child if you have 2 or more children. Children must wear socks to play in the centre and under 12 months get in free. There is no charge for mum's to enter.

Some of us have been in email contact already, but I know there are lots of other Toowoomba mums out there who were interested in meeting up and we don't all have email contact.

Anyway for those intereseted, hope you can make it and look forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks smile
Hi again,

Just wanted to say the meet up yesterday was great!!! It was so nice to catch up with everybody smile As mentioned by another mum in another thread it would be good to try and organise a once a month get together. Is anyone interested in picking a date for next month? This way we will all have plenty of time to work out if we can make it or not? It was suggested to go for a different weekday each time to be fair to everybody...

Anyway since yesterday was such a good turnout, I thought I'd see who is interested in planning something for next month (July)?

All Toowoomba and surrounds mum's welcome!!!

Take care ladies smile
Sign in to follow this topic