Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Gold Coast Mums Meet Up!

Gold Coast Mums Meet Up! Lock Rss

I am trying to organise a meet up for all those Gold Coast mums out there that are interested in getting to know each other.

Thursday, 15 June at 11:00 at Westfield Helensvale.........at one of the little cafe/coffee places.........suggestions welcome.

See you all there!
Trudie xx

Robert (31 Jan 04) & Jeremy (7 Dec 05 @30 weeks)

Bummer! I would have loved to have come, but my DS is with his father every Thursday! I'd look like a weirdo showing up minus child...LOL!
Maybe next time!
Lyn x

Me, NSW & DS 22.12.04

Trudie, Hiiiii

Im due up on the Gold Coast during the school holidays with my family it would be a great opportunities to meet up with some of our January mums and bubs if your interested? im available in the evening of 29th, 30th June or 1st of July??? You will have to give me dummy proof directions im hopeless enough finding my way around sydney let alone driving around the gold coast!! LOL wink

Take care
Tarnya

Michael 11/08/99,Rebekah 24/04/02,Thomas 15/01/06

Hi girls,

Sorry I never made it to the xmas meet up - Ben seemed out of sorts so I put him down for an early nap and he slept for three hours. It turned out that he had the measles so I'm pleased I didn't bring him along!

Hope you all have a great time at Smileez. My lovely husband is taking me out for lunch, (conveniently we work together from home)...so I hope to see you all next time.

Happy Valentines Everyone xox

mum to Benjamin 22/11/05

Sign in to follow this topic