Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. anyone from north queensland

anyone from north queensland Rss

what to find new friends from north qld if leve a message so we can chat more i am a mother of 3 kids two at school and one at home love to meet new people with kids to have fun and chat somtime hope to here from u soon
Hi there,
I live in "semi-north qld". A little town near Gladstone. Would love to chat! My email is ob.ballantine@bigpond.com.au. I'm online everyday if you would like to chat!

Nome, QLD, 4yr old girl, 9 mth old boy.

hi,

i also live around gladstone.I have a 4yr old 2 yr old and a 5mth old.i'm always in for a chat.

aljay4@bigpond.com

hope to hear from

tired and feeling old

Hi.
I live in Rocky which isn't quiet north Queensland. I am 24, married and have 2 boys aged 2 and 5 and am expecting a little girl (so says the ultra sound) next week. I've found it very difficult to meet other mums around my age......Are their any out there?? Would love to chat.

Kristy, QLD, expecting, 2yr old, 5yr old

Hi my name is Debbie and I live in Edmonton (Cairns) Nth Qld. I am a married mother with a beautiful 7mth old boy. If you would like to chat email me on onecow_onecow@yahoo.com

Bye smile

Deb, Edmonton, Hamish 26/03/03 Toby 16/03/05

sorry I forget the .au

My email address is onecow_onecow@yahoo.com.au

Thanks!!!

Deb, Edmonton, Hamish 26/03/03 Toby 16/03/05

hey there all your lovely people out there sorry it has tacken so long for me to chat back have been so so bessy with the kids so how are we all today god i hope just email me and i will get back to all asap ok soon i hope thank u all for you rmessage
Hi every one i am a mother of a beautiful one year little girl named Martika who has just turned one and have just moved kinda back to my mothers place just outside of Townsville (Saunders beach) so if any one would like chat or is near please feel free to e-mail I would love to hear from you my e-mail address is martikalee_karlena@yahoo.com.au.

Cheers

Karlena QLD 1yr Baby Girl Martika

Doesn Emerald count as North QLD? Im moving there from Newcastle in a month and am scared sh*&T!!! Orginally from Tas I'm yet to establish a foundation for my beaut 5 month of daughter. Would love to make contact with other mothers or just anyone in the area!

Bek 29 with Bub born 22/7/03

Hi. my name is Tanya and i live in Kuranda, North Queensland. i've been married two years and have a beautiful baby boy who is only 2 weeks old. anyone interested in chatting can email me on tanyagreene@bigpond.com. I would love to meet other mums as we only moved up here a little while ago and i don't know many people.

Tanya,QLD,Zac3,Nic3mths

hi there all i have been soso bessy i will get to email you all so have been bessy with kids and christmas so iw ill get down and emile u all so so soon o please forgive and all have a merry xmas to u all have a safe one to chat soon
Hi I'm a mother of 1, 4-month-old baby daughter, Hannah. I'm living in Townsville. My email address is jadehodzik@hotmail.com
Love to hear from others

mother to Hannah born August 9 2003

Sign in to follow this topic