Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. CAIRNS MUMS - I need a Friend.

CAIRNS MUMS - I need a Friend. Lock Rss

Hey to everyone,sad
I am a cairns mum in desprite need for a friend with children, all my friends are interested in partying and all that stuff, and i just stay home with my son.
I am feeling so lonely and would love some one to talk to and someone for my son to get to know.
I cant do anything on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays or Sundays as i have a pamphlet run to do with my Partner.
Please Help me..
my email addy is [email protected]
I dont mind some email buddies either. I dont go on MSn often.

Sammie

Hi Sammie,
Do you go to any of the mothers groups held at the community centres here in Cairns? Otherwise there are a few playgroups around the town also. Another great place to meet other mums is PRAMERCISE held on Mondays on the Esplanade.

Shell, 2 Boys

Hey Sammie,

We've chatted before on msn. Message me next time you are on, or send me an email and I'll reply! There is another mums group in Cairns that I go to, if you are interested in details let me know and I'll run it by them etc. There is no need to be lonely!

Talk to you soon!

Karen, FNQ, Danika (May 03), Jarrad ( Feb 06), Ama

Hi Sammie
I know how you feel that is exactly how I felt after Zac was born. I meet up with a few other mums on a Thursday morning around 10ish at various places around Cairns if you would like to join us that would be great. Otherwise I could meet up with you on a day you are free, the only day I'm really busy is Tuesday. My email is [email protected] if you want to contact me.
Tanya

Tanya,QLD,Zac3,Nic3mths

Sign in to follow this topic