Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Young Mum - Gold Coast - Coomera/Helensvale area

Young Mum - Gold Coast - Coomera/Helensvale area Lock Rss

Hi, My name is Sarah, I am 18. I have a 4 month old daughter called Madison. As I dont have any friends in the situation that I am in (a mummy) I dont have anyone to talk to, just wondering if there is any young mums who would like to talk to me or meet up sometime.

Sarah x x x
hey there babe my name is yvette im 23 live in labrador and have a 14mnth old son would love to chat my email is [email protected]
Hi Sarah,
I'm an old mum now. 34 with a 7 month old but I was in your position 16 years ago and know what its like. If you wanna chat drop a line to [email protected] I'm in pac pines

Di, 6 kids. 17,15,12,18 months, 8 wk old twins

hi im kim i am in the same situation as you i am 19 and my lil girl is 16months my msn is [email protected] if u want to talk or catch up for a coffee

tahlia 16months
hi there im 23 and have a 8 month old girl im on my sis' account at the moment you can email me at skittles83
@hotmail.com im in coomera just near dreamworld

Little miss cranky pants : S

hey sarah my name is dee, i am 19 and i have a 1 year old son and i know exactly how you feel as i was in the same situation, i live in the coomera/helensvale area and i would love to chat and catch up so if you would like to drop me a line at [email protected] Hope to hear from you soon
Hey,

I am a 28 year old mum to 2 little boys. I live in Upper Coomera and am always up for meeting new people........love a coffee too!

Would love to chat/catch up!
Trudie xxx

Robert (31 Jan 04) & Jeremy (7 Dec 05 @30 weeks)

Hi all again. I seem to have replied to myself by accident. I now remember why I hate computers.

See next message for details.

Stacey
[Edited on 29/07/2007]
[Edited on 29/07/2007]

Hi everyone my name is Anastasia (Stacey for short). I am 33 years old. My little girl was born on the 17th April 2007 she weighed 3.785kg (8 pounds 5 ounces), 50.5cm long and she is now 3 months old, her name is Abbey. I live in the Hope Island/Oyster Cove area. Its great to talk to all of you and find that we all live in the same area with similar issues. She was diagnosed on Day 4 to have a Ventricular septal defect (VSD) which is a hole in the heart between the two ventricles. She is now on medication which she hates the taste. The only issues being the feeding in which she tires easily, feeds for short periods goes to sleep then wakes up soon after wanting more and also slow to gain weight, I am trying so hard to fatten her up. This has been really time consuming as she has been very unsettled with not getting enough milk. I was expressing for a short time and giving breast milk via bottles, but she seems much better since being on the meds she has gone back to the breast We are just waiting for a surgery date for her to have open heart surgery.
I also have no family in QLD as all my family lives in Sydney as I moved to Gold Coast 17 months ago with my husband to escape the rat race and lifestyle change.
I will talk soon to you all.

See you all !
I love coffee too, maybe we could catch up!

Stacey

Hey girls,
If you want to catch up for coffee this week I am having a book look at my place on Thursday at 10am. Not concerned with sales I just thought it was a good way for us to all catch up. PM me if you would like the address

Di, 6 kids. 17,15,12,18 months, 8 wk old twins

Hi Di,

Have PM you the details.
Talk to you soon.

Abbey is fast asleep and I am going to clean the house! Yuk!

Stacey

Anyone live in the Coomera/Helensvale or Hope Island area want to chat or catch up for a coffee.

Stacey

Sign in to follow this topic