Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Mum from Toowoomba

Mum from Toowoomba Rss

Hello, my name is emily, I am 22, and have a 3mth old son Liam. I am from Toowoomba, and am going crazy staring at the same 4 walls each day.
I'm just wondering if there are any mums out there that are in the same situation? I only have a few friends with babies, and my husband works all day, so I feeling a bit alone.... thanks for taking the time to read this smile

Em Tmba - mum to Liam 31/7/03 & Callum 7/5/05

I am a mum from Toowoomba too! And I know just how you feel. When my husband is at work and I am home with my 10 month old daughter it sure can get lonely! I don't have any friends with babies or children so its even worse. I some times feel like the 4 walls are closing in, it would be nice to know someone local. I have only lived here just over a year and don't know many people at all. My husband works in Gatton, so it can be hard to meet people in Toowoomba. I'd love to hear from you. I can be e-mailed at TMDELAFORCE@bigpond.com.
My name is Michelle and I am 28 years old. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
PLEASE! NO MORE REPLIES TO THE ABOVE POSTED E-MAIL ADDRESS. I have been swamped with e-mails. Thankyou very much for your replies. Michelle.
Sorry I forgot to include my email address, it is dais_y81@hotmail.com
thanks

Em Tmba - mum to Liam 31/7/03 & Callum 7/5/05

Sign in to follow this topic