Huggies Forum

A young mum Rss

Hi I am 21 and have a 14 month old son I am interested in talking to any other mums with a baby around my sons age my email is Jodie_sau@yahoo.com.au

Bye

jodie,QLD 14mth baby boy

Hi Jodie,

I will be 21 on 6 april and I have a 15mth old son. Where abouts in QLD do you live? Tell me all about your boy???? I love to talk babies my fiance and I are trying for number 2.

Wait for your reply.
Lisa
lrlvstk@yahoo.com.au

Lisa QLD 8-8-02

I am 21 and my son is 1...

I live in Southwest qld.

Rebecca, Qld - Bens 1 on Saturday!

Hi Lisa

That is great that you are trying for your second, we live in brisbane & my little boy is Riley and will be 15mths on the 18th of this month I never knew how much time they take up but I would not trade him in for anything, My fiance and I are not quite ready yet to have a second child but I hope that it goes great for you and yours.

Let me know about your son and yourself too.

Jodie

jodie,QLD 14mth baby boy

Hi mumof2

How do you go with having two kids how old is your other one I would really like to hear all about it so please let me know

Jodie

jodie,QLD 14mth baby boy

I only have one baby, the other is my 24 year old husband who loves kids and still thinks he is one!!!

Rebecca, Qld - Bens 1 on Saturday!

Hi Rebecca!
Where abouts in Qld do you live? I live in Toowoomba! I am 25 and have been married for 6.5 years and have 2 children, 3 yrs and 3.5 months! If you or anyone else wants to chat email me on j_n_blair97@bigpond.com
See ya!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Sign in to follow this topic