Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Mackay Mums Lock Rss

To all Mackay mums If u r unaware there is a site with a forum that is completely mackay & district mums & bubs we have meets & playgroups & the ladies are wonderful i have met a few of them & they r very welcoming....

the site address if ne1 is interested is www.parentsplayground.net

hope to see some of u on the site

Lots of luvv

Lizzie

BTW i am now EDD 09/12/07 - & Kd is getting even closer to walking YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
[Edited on 07/08/2007]

Hi All!

Well what a few days I've had - my dogs got out & went missing for for over 24hrs. As they are like my kids it was a very worrying time, but the council roadworkers found them hiding in behind the lagoons on the new road they are building to connect the new Hospital Bridge to Lagoon St.

Shani, were you talking about tomorrow Wednesday 8th? If not let me know but I will probably be heading out to the harbour (old park area) about 10:30am to give Ryan a run around. So see you out there if that suits if not let me know what Wednesday you mean!
Hope all is ok with bub & the scan results are good. Still can't wait to see your bump & how much Trey has grown.

Lizzie, I am also a member of PP but have also made alot of friends on here but jump on both when I have the chance.

Well I am off, bed is calling.
nighty night.

DS March 06 & DS July 2008 & Due Feb 2010

Hi all,

I have just found this thread. I am a 22 year old Mum here in Mackay. I have a terrible two year old who is currently driving his Mummy up the wall and am waiting for baby number 2 to hurry up and get here. Just thought I would say hi.

Teanna

[Edited on 21/08/2007]
hello teena, my name is shani i am 25 with a nearly 2 year old who is just starting to drive me insane and am due in october with bub number 2 aswell. so how far along have you got to go along.
if you are interested we could always catch up and go down the park and let the kids have a run.
anyways chat later. hope you are resting heaps and try to enjoy your pregnancy
Hi all, I'm a newbie. I just stumbled on this and was very excited to see there is a chatting community close to me. I am waiting oh so patiently to meet the new addition to our family in the next 4 weeks. We live in Moranbah and travel into Mackay regularly for dr visits and sanity. I already have 12 and 13 year old boys who I am hoping will be a big help. What a great way to meet other Mum and mothers-to be.
Cheers
Virginia

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://b1.lilypie.com

Welcome to Teanna & Virginia - we are only a small group on here but do meet up occassionally so you are both more than welcome to join us.

Shani, it was great to catch up finally the other week.

Not much to report here at the moment other than the terrible 2's starting early! Boy do I have a cheeky little man of late.

Chat again soon,
kelly

Hi everybody,

not too much longer for me to go now... i'm 26/27wks pregnant so i really can't wait till the end.

KD is walking now YAY!!!! she is almost 12mths old.

to all mackay mums who are unaware there is a local forum called parents playground & the site address is www.parentsplayground.net

i hope to chat to u all again soon

mwah

Lizzie
[Edited on 08/09/2007]

Hi Guys,

My name is Kimberley and my hubby and I may be moving to Mackay soon. I am in Gladstone at the moment, have been all my life. So moving is going to be a big step for me. Expecially moving away from all my family. Anyway I'm 24 and I have a gorgeous little girl named Lilly Rose she is 18 months but would swear she is two with the tantrums she throws. Anyway just wanting to say hi and hopefully get to know you guys. Talk soon

Kim

Lilly Rose - 2 years old, she will soon be a big s

hello everybody,
i am nearly done now 35 weeks on thursday, yay so over it most days. we will have to organise a catch up before i have bub.
trey turned 2 on the weekend it goes so quick. but that is ok he is a gorgous little man, most days anyway hehe.
if you ladies would like a catch up how about friday down the harbour, it would be nice to let the kids have a run around and meet some of you new ladies. anyways let me now what you think.
Hi All,

I have been MIA as my computer has been on the blink - so sorry Shani I didn't see your meet up message till just now. Let me know if you want to organise something else as it would be lovely to meet some of the others too!

Well not much happening here - Ryan turned 18mths this past week. Still can't believe my baby boy is getting so big so quick.

Chat again soon,
kelly

ps Happy 2nd Birthday to Trey for last week smile

hello all! well only 2 weeks tomorow to go but hey who is counting, i want her here now i am so sore i never felt like this with trey but i had trey in 5 days time and i was feeling like crap for the last week so hopefully she will come soon but not getting my hopes up, if not booked in for a csection on 17 which will be good.
hope all is going well with everyone else and would love to try to catch up some time soon for a run down the park for the kids.
hope you are feeling good kelly, i cant believe how old ryan is already, i was looking at trey last night and he is not my baby anymore he a little man now and it is so sad but in another way it is amazing to see them grow i am loving everystage (so far).
anyway how would you like to catch up on friday down the harbour if the rain has gone anyway if not we could always try out that new indoor kidss play centre. let me now what you all think anyway
Hi Shani,
I won't be able to make it on Friday as I am heading to Bowen for the weekend. I'd love to go check out the new playcentre (Jigglywigs?) too, how about we make it next week. Does Wednesday morning fit in with you? Well that is of course unless bub decides to come early smile
Chat soon,
kelly

Sign in to follow this topic