Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Beautiful Hervey Bay

Beautiful Hervey Bay Rss

Hi I'm 22 and my husband is 29. We have a beautiful little girl Kiarnah who is 17 months old and we are expecting another little girl in just over 2 weeks!!

We live in the Hervey Bay area although i orginate from Newcastle NSW. Would love to chat to other mums near or far to me.

neffaau@hotmail.com

Cheers, Nefertiti

Nefertiti, QLD, Kiarnah 17 months, baby due 27/01

Hi Nefertiti,

My name is Tracy and i have moved up here from NSW not long ago also, im 25 and my partner is 28 we live close by.

We have a baby boy, Ethan just over 5 mths old and are trying to adjust to the heat up here.

Our email is tracyjux@hotmail.com

Regards Trace
Hi Nefertiti, My name is Tammy and I have a 16 month old son. I moved to Hervey Bay 2 years ago and would be interested in chatting. If you're interested, e-mail tammym@dodo.com.au
Thanks, tammy
HI Nefertiti, I know your message is old, but I've just joined and my son and your youngest daughter are close in age. I had Khodi on 8th Jan 04. My husband and I have only been in Hervey Bay a couple of months and I'm looking for some friends up here. I turned 23 in April so we are probably about the same age too.

Jacqui, Sunshine Coast

Hi Nefertiti

My name is Melissa. I have a 6 month old girl Georgia. My hubby and I live in Hervey Bay, we've just moved back from Cairns.
Would love to get to know you.
You can email me @ mel_bren@dodo.com.au
Hope to hear from you soon.
Melissa
Sign in to follow this topic