Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. gold coast coffee mums

gold coast coffee mums Lock Rss

Living up here away from my friends and family can become quite lonely. Anybody on the goldie interested in creating a mothers group?
Hi ReecesBabyGirl

I'm living at Burleigh I have 2 girls, they are 3 and 1. I am 33.

I also have no family or friends up here love to join a mothers group I'm finding it hard to find the time what with working and my young ones sleep times most groups seem to fall when she is asleep. How many and what age are your kids? Where are you living?
Hi honeybuzz

I'm currently living at Biggera Waters. I am 25, and I have a 6 year old boy, Zac, and am currently 36 weeks pregnant with a girl. I also have a 5 year old step-son who we have from time to time.

Are u married? How long have you been up here for?
What are your beautiful little girls names?
Hiya girls,
I am always up for a coffee and a chat. You can PM me anytime you feel like it. I am having a total learning party at my place on the 2nd. So if you want to come and say hi there might be 1/2 a dozen people here (might be none too ha ha).

Di, 6 kids. 17,15,12,18 months, 8 wk old twins

I am married. We have been here since Nov 2006 we moved to tweed heads and then to Burleigh in Mar 2007.

My girls names are Imogen and Ellie.

How's your pregnancy going? Do you have a name picked for your new arrival?

chat soon
Hi Di

What is a total learning party? Sounds interesting. Love to come and meet some other people.

I'm 33 and have 2 girls, 3yrs and 14mths. I live at Burleigh.

Where are you on the coast?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Total Learning is books and cd roms. I'm not really sure I just said yes because I'm a sucker lol.

Any excuse for coffee!!!!

I'm 35 and have 4 kids: 16,14,12 and 9 months(nearly).

I live up behind Pacific Pines. I can PM address if you want to come. Everyone is welcomed at my house smile

Di, 6 kids. 17,15,12,18 months, 8 wk old twins

hey ReecesBabyGirl, how are you?
I have been living here on the Gold Coast for about a year now, i have moved away from my family and friends, no that i have any regrets though. I am looking for friends over here to. My partner and i have been together for 2 and 1/2 years now and we have a 1 year old boy who was 10 weeks prem. I am only 19 but very mature for my age. I would love to chat so if you would like to talk drop me a line at [email protected], cant wait to hear from you,
From dee
Hey ladies!

I am always up for a meet up if there is coffee involved!! I am mummy to 2 boys - Robert 3 1/2 years and Jeremy 19 months. Hubby and I have lived on the GC for approx 5 years now - moved here from Brisbane.

Di - I will try to get to your Total Learning Party on the 2nd (of August I assume?). Will be great to catch up with you and your little fella.

Dee - Wow another with a prem baby! My second DS was born 10 weeks early as well. How is your little boy going now? Jeremy has caught up weight and height wise but is still behind in his development. Would love to chat to you further.

Take care ladies
Trudie xxx

Robert (31 Jan 04) & Jeremy (7 Dec 05 @30 weeks)

hey ladies we should have a coffee day next week sometime would be great to meet you and all your bubbas
hey Trudie, How are you. My son Joshua who is 14 months is all up there is development wise but he is a little small when it comes to weight and height, but he is a quick learner and he is doing well.
Wow your youngest was 10 weeks to? being my first it was really scary for me, and plus we had only just moved here from New Zealand a month before he was born.
Well i love to chat more so here is my email [email protected] My email is also there for anyone else you would like to add e or drop me a line.
Take care Trudie and everyone
Talk to you soon
Hey Dee,

Just looking in another thread and I see that you live in the Coomera/Helensvale area!! Where abouts? I live in Upper Coomera!

I have sent you an email.

Di - I got your PM. Will pencil it in on the calender! Looking forward to catching up with you and little Adam - am sure he isn't so little anymore!

Talk soon.
Trudie xxx

Robert (31 Jan 04) & Jeremy (7 Dec 05 @30 weeks)

Sign in to follow this topic