Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Just found out we are having another baby

Just found out we are having another baby Lock Rss

Hi all,
HAd to tell someone. We are just prenant again. It's funny I wanted an 18 month gap like my 1st two but we wewn't planning it as such but here we are. I think we are due in late march/eary april. Anyone ele due early next year???

Di, 6 kids. 17,15,12,18 months, 8 wk old twins

Hi Di,

Firstly a big Congratulations.

I too have just found out (Fri Actually) that we are having another. DD is 9mths old and I am guessing that I will be due around the same time as you but dont know for sure as I did not get my period back. The only thing I have to go off is that DH was home from the 21/6 to 1/7 so conception took place sometime in that 10 day period. He is in the Army and is Overseas ATM.

It was not planned so am a little nervous about the age gap. I am assuming that you did not find it too difficult as you wanted that same gap with your next.
[Edited on 29/07/2007]

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations Di & Molly's Mumm!!! That is awesome! We are also expecting #2 on the 25/3/08 so it sounds like we will all be due around the same time! Our son, Cohen is 9mths old so he too will be 18mths old when bubby is born! Great age gap I think!!!

I am so excited & can't wait to add to our family!

Hope you are both keeping well & I look forward to sharing this journey with you!!

Congratulations again!

Hugs
xxxx

DS 06, DD 08, #3 EDD 12/10.10

Hello,
Firstly congradulation on finding out that you are pregnant. I am due in January with my 4th. I have a 3.5 year age gap between the 1st and 2nd. The second and third had an 18 month age gap. I prefered this one as they are now 3 and 19 months old and the get along fanasticly. My eldest has a little more trouble playing as he is 6 and prefers the computer or less running! So i too think that this is a great age gap. Goodluck with the rest of your pregnancy.
Jas
Hey Jas I agree. My older kids were the leaders in our choice this time. I also kind of figured if we left it another 12 months I'd be over it lol. So I hope everyone has a great and easy time of their pregnancies. If anyone else is on the gold coast we could all end up at baby classes and in hospital together lol

Di, 6 kids. 17,15,12,18 months, 8 wk old twins

omg...congratulations!!! I am so happy for you Di, I hope the pregnancy goes well for you...
Sign in to follow this topic