Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. new mum ipswich mum

new mum ipswich mum Rss

Hi, My name is Karen I have a 12mth old son and we have just moved into the Ipswich area and we are keen to meet other mums and bubs in area or just have a chat

Karen,QLD12mthbub

Hi Karen,
I don't live in the Ipswich area, but in the Beenleigh area, however if you ever want to chat, my email address is traceyl01@hotmail.com
I have 3 kids, 10.5 yo boy, 8 yo girl, and 9 month old boy. Feel free to chat anytime.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi Karen, my name is Kim and I live in Ipswich (Yamanto) - whereabouts are you? I've only been here for just over a year. I live with my hubby and we have a 18 wk little girl, Jessica. If you wanna chat my email is kim.uka@bigpond.com

Kim, Qld, 9 mth girl

Hi Karen/Kim/Tracey,
I'm in the Ipswich area (Goodna) as well. I have a little boy who is not far off 9 mnths. You can e-mail me at vicki_timms@hotmail.com if you want to chat.
Hi Karen, my name is Lynda and I have a 3 month old son, I also have recently moved into the Ipswich area.

I am at Yamanto and would love to meet other mums in the area also.

Where abouts are you? My email address is lyndacalvin@yahoo.com

Look forward to hearing from you

Lynda & Calvin,QLD, 3mth baby

hi ippy mummys i'm also in ipswich i moved her from vic 3 years ago i have a 17 month old boy and we would like to invite you all to our playgroup at the new leichhardt community center its on fridays once a fortnight the next meeting will be on the 16th april 10-12 love to see you there for more info please contact me @ erinlachie@msn.com

thank-you erin

Hi Vic,

My name is Chontae I have a 7, 2 and 6 week old. I also live in Goodna. Hope to chat soon.

Chontae

p.s my email addy is aaronchontae@hotmail.com
Sign in to follow this topic