Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Thursday 23 meet up. Gold Coast mummies

Thursday 23 meet up. Gold Coast mummies Lock Rss

Hey all Gold Coast Mummies. Thought the 23rd might be a good date for a meet up. Just trying to decide where. Maybe somewhere like smiliez?? Throw some suggestions at me please

Di, 6 kids. 17,15,12,18 months, 8 wk old twins

Sorry can't make that one, it is my Mum's birthday!! Just wanted to let you know if you go to smileez, they have a teddy bears picnic there every thursday at 10:30 so that could be loads of fun!!

BTW Di - congratulations!!!

doesnn't work for me either, daycare that day. If it's Friday I could make it. I'll check back to see what happens... It'd be great to finally meet you all!
Good luck planning it Di!

Jess 23, Pheonix 2!

Sounds good, can you pm me details as I would like to meet and chat with some GC mums. Cheers, Joey

joey01

hi , i would be interested but i live in palm beach and i dont drive so getting to smileez would be too hard for me and my 3 yr old and 1yr old, so if u ever decide to meet up the southern end let me know . cheers.

proud mummy to ebony 3.5 yrs and damon 11months

Hi girls,
date has changed to Friday 24th. We are aiming for westfield Helensvale now. It has an ok play area outside but if the weather is bad we can take over the inside back corner lol.
PM if you can still make it and I'll let you know what time we decided on.

BTW: Thanks Michelle

Hi Di,
I would have loved to come (I haven't seen Adam since he was about 6 weeks old!)but we are moving that day so I will be a little busy I think! Westfield will be my local shopping centre now too because we are moving to Pac Pines! Hopefully I can make the next one.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, hope all is going well.
Naomi

My babies are all grown up sad

Hi Di,
Have just found this thread for Gold Coast mummies.
I will try and catch up with you on Friday 24th August. The playarea at Helensvale Town Centre is great for the kids to play weather permitting otherwise we can chat inside.

Just pm with the details.
Talk soon,

Stacey

Hi all,

Abbey is going into hospital tomorrow to have her open heart surgery so I wont be back online for a while.

Have a great day on Friday.

Stacey

Hey Naomie. That's cool. I am jsut behind Pacific Pines in Maudsland now. Definitely be able to catch up.

Stacey: all our love and wishes for Abbey for Friday. And big hugs for you too.

Thanks Di will try and keep in touch and let you know how Abbey is doing. Im sure she will be a little tough cookie. The operation now is on Thursday but they want us to go in with her today and I stay with her the whole time as they provide a room for me to sleep. But I guess I wont get much!!! Got to go and pack some clothes for me and Abbey.

See ya talk soon.

Stacey

I will try to get us a seat on the left side of the doors through to the playground until we all get there

Sign in to follow this topic