Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Anyone due in March 2008????

Anyone due in March 2008???? Lock Rss

Hey all
Just wondering if there is anyone out there due in March 2008.
Just thought we could chat

Di, 6 kids. 17,15,12,18 months, 8 wk old twins

Hi Di

Yep, I'm due March 3rd 2008! However, I think I will go over- d'oh! I have 2 kids already- Holly who is 2 next month and Hayden who has just turned 9 months! All 3 were planned pregnancies- I must add that this will be the last though!!

We live in Cairns. Where abouts are you? I see you will have a close age gap too between your bubs- was it planned? I love having my kids so close in age- it has been really good.

How are you going with this pregnancy. I'm pretty happy because as of today I am in the second trimester, and am now over my morning sickness!! This time it hasn't been too bad actually, but I'm none the less relieved that I don't have to wake up each morning and start my day with a vomit! We're not going to find out the sex of the baby- leave it a suprise. How about you?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kochy

Hey Kochy

We're on the Gold Coast..
I am hoping to go early this time, definitely don't want to be a couple of days late and have an April fools day bub ha ha
This is our last too. It is number 5 for me and number 3 for my partner. So we will share 2 kids as well as having the other 4. Life is never dull here.

I wanted this age gap as it is the same as my 2 girls. Although in hindsight being 15 years older I should have given it a little more thought lol.

No morning sickness here just veeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy tired. I was with Adam too. but I can't sleep my day away this time as I have to chase him around. But it's all good.

I am only 10 1/2 weeks so got a bit more of this being tired to go but then I'll be right.

We are going to find out what we're having as DH is a shocker about these things. I'm not fussed as I have 2 of each already but he only has boys, so I'm guessing a girl would make him happy.

Hope all goes well, keep in touch

Di

Hi Ladies,

Our second bub is due 25th March & we are so excited! Our son, Cohen will be 18mths when bub is born so I am happy about that. This baby was planned (unlike Cohen LOL) and I wanted these two close in age.
Depending on how we go with 2 kids will depend on whether or not we have anymore. We have agreed on 4 kids but will wait and see how we go.
I am 11wks today so am excited that I am nearly at the 12wk mark. Di, I want to go early as well cos I definately don't want an April Fool's baby either LOL!
Morning sickness hasn't been too bad actually. With Cohen I had it everyday (and I was working which made it worse) but with this bub I've probably only had about a weeks worth of M/S which I am happy about!
We can't decide if we will find out or not. We didn't with Cohen but we are still trying to decide. I want too but then I want a surprise as well!
We are in Toowoomba.
Glad to have some other mums sharing this journey!
Take care ladies & keep in touch

Hugs
xxxx

DS 06, DD 08, #3 EDD 12/10.10

Hey Josie

Glad to hear all is well. We are due 28th March so we can race each other lol.
My first was a week late, my next 2 were both 4 days late and the last one was a week early so who knows......
Hope you both stay well

Di

Hey everyone... we are due on March 22 Easter Sunday.. how exciting.. we have a 15month old and an almost 4yr old... both boys and both 2 weeks late..

Hi Di,
I'm due 30 March with no. 2. My daughter Madison was born 20/10/06. That will make mine 18mths apart. Had planned on Madi which took 2years to happen and thought we'd start incase this one took just as long, but no, first go, but I'm happy. Morning sickness definately took its toll and I am only occasionally tired. Madi was born on due date and I had a pretty quick natural labour, am hoping the same goes this time round. Have scan next week and have decided to find out the sex this time round.
[Edited on 31/10/2007]

Nicole, mummy to 2 beautiful girls (Madi & Sarah)

Sign in to follow this topic