Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Anyone from the Atherton Tablelands, Queensland?

Anyone from the Atherton Tablelands, Queensland? Lock Rss

Hi,
I'm a first time Mum with a 7 month old daughter just moved to this area. Would like to get in touch with any other new Mums nearby. Please email [email protected]
Hi. I live in Kuranda, have a 2 and a half year old and expecting another in Feb, not sure if Kuranda is near enough or not?

Jamie 9 weeks

Hi elf,
Where abouts do you live? We are near Malanda and would be interested in getting in touch if you are interested? Our daughter is 25mths old and I am 16wks pregnant with no. 2 which is due 7th Feb 06. There are 3 playgroups up here if you are interested. I had the exact same post up here last year!

Hi JJHT - is your email name Chewitt? I remember chatting a while ago with someone from Kuranda. I noticed you are expecting no. 2 as well! Would be interested in chatting again if you like?

Karen, FNQ, Danika (May 03), Jarrad ( Feb 06), Ama

g'day

we are in mt isa but my husband is originally from mt garnet im always interestedin meeting different ppl

im 24 with a 12 month old girl and a 4 week old boy

hi Girls,

I am Jane and i am a 43 yo single mum of 3 children living in Cairns and am a grandma to a 5 month old grandson and another due in Feb 2009.
I am a Sales Consultant for Happy Kids Clothing selling childrens character clothing via party plan with home parties and catalogue sales. We sell all clothing under $25 and sell blankets, towels, and accessories.
If you would be interested in seeing my new website please contact me.
Kind regards

Jane from Happy Kids Clothing

Sign in to follow this topic