Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Perth
  5. want friends to meet

want friends to meet Lock Rss

hi everyone im michelle and have a beautiful baby who is 4 months and would love to make friends with moms with the same age group but dont get me wrong i love to make friends with everyone it is mainly becox i personally believe that if i am able to make friends who have babies withe the same age group i can infact we have share all the things and i believe two can make things easier and hope to find a good friend in u thank u very much and hope to get a quick post asap
have a g8day

perth

Hi supermom

What suburb are you in and how old is your baby?

I am 27 and I have a 23 month old and a 6 month old, both girls. I live in the Rockingham area.

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

Hi Supermom,

Sometimes it feels as if you need to be a supermom to keep up with everything. I am a mum of an 8 month old boy who keeps me running after him. You will experience this soon. We wish they can move when all they do is lie on their backs, cry when they cant reach something etc. but as soon as they begin, they dont stop.

Im not too far from you. I work in Perth, part time and live in Nollamara, probabley a 15-20min drive from you. If you would like to meet for a coffee me and Kai would like some new friends.

Candice

Candice, Kai Samuel born 2/2/05

Hi Michelle,
My son just turns 6 months this week and I live in Cannington. We are at home most of the time since my husband drives our car to work. I love to make friends especially ones with babies similar in age. I think they will go to school together and it would be better if they could be friends from early on. Btw, how is your baby?
Have a nice day

Perth, 6mth baby

Sign in to follow this topic