Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Quinns Rocks Area Lock Rss

Hi there
are there any mums in the quinns rocks area?
i am 34yrs old and a mother of 4 kids (ages 9,6,3 & 5mths.)
And i would love to meet some new peoplein or around the area or just from anywhere
thanks

Peta, Ashlee 10, Jaymee 7, Sophee 4,Brodee 16mths

Hi Peta

I am 32 and live in Carramar...not far from Quinns. I used to live in Clarkson and then Mindarie so i am familiar with the area.

My son is 6.5 months old. He is our only child.
Am up for a chat if you like and then maybe we can meet up.

Our email is [email protected]

Take care.
hi,
We live in Edgewater and are always looking to make new friends. I've only just joined this site today. I'm 36 (eek!), my son is 4 and my daughter is nearly 3.

Louise,Perth,Mum of 2

Hi,
My name is Amy and i live in Clarkson. I'm new to this site, my girl Caitlin is 8 mths (24/03/05)and i'm 28.

Would love to meet people in the area only lived in WA for 2 years originally from VIC (Echuca).

Desperately trying to loose my baby weight (or is it my chocolate weight????) so wouldn't mind walking if anyones interested.

Amy

amy & baby caitlin

Hi Peta, Kellie, Louise, Amy and D'arne,

I'm Darlene 26, mummy to Megan 4, Aiden 2 and Jake 2 months old. I am married to Chris. We moved to Quinns Rocks 3 months ago from Sydney, and have no family or friends here in Perth. So I am interested in making new friends, and it would be great to know people in the same area.

I look forward to chatting and meeting with you all soon.

Cheers,

Darlene, mummy to 3 cuties

Goodmorning Ladies,

I'm free any day of the week - but to make a prefernce I will choose Thursday anytime. I don't mind where we meet, as I'm still getting to know the area, so i'm happy with anyones suggestions on a meeting place.

My email address is [email protected]
or to find me on MSN my email address there is [email protected]

Peta - I have already added you to my email address book and MSN.

Hope to start chatting to you all soon.

Cheers,
Darlene

Darlene, mummy to 3 cuties

Hiya my name is zoe my family and I have just recently moved to quinns and looking meet new people also smile we have 4 children aged 17 girl, 13 boy, 10 boy and 6 girl, we have enrolled our kids to go to quinns rocks primary and butler college. And our oldest is off to tafe, I am 36 and my husband is 38. My kids are very social and like spending time with their friends we just moved from a really nice area which we all loved and been there for the last 7yrs but unfortunately owner wanted house back for his children so kids feeling a tad lost just now im sure that will change once they start school and make friends also smile
Hi Zoe,
Just saw your post and very similar situation. Just moved to Quinns at Xmas, have 16 yr old girl, 13 yr old boy and 8 and 5 yr old girls and 1 yr old. My kids go to Butler College and Quinns Beach primary and they feeling bit the same. Maybe we can all catch up at park nearby or something.
Sign in to follow this topic