Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Perth
  5. Need to meet new people.

Need to meet new people. Rss

hi,my name is kristi and i have 3 kids under 4. i live in the midland area and would love to meet new people.
i also have msn messenger so if u would like to just chat on that for a while, please let me know.
cant wait to hear from u all.

Kristi 5 kids. www.familynfriends.forumwise.com

Hi Kristi
You must be busy with 3 kids! I am flat out with 2.
I am also interested in meeting some other mums.
I am always happy to meet up for a coffee. I am on messenger as well, but not often on line because of the kids! I live NOR, near Joondalup.

Louise, Perth 2yr old boy/1yr old girl

Hi mum 22

I am having a really hard time meeting mums my age. I am also living north or the river and have a 15 month old son, I am only 23 and dont feel like i really fit in at the play groups i have attended. Please email me if you are interested chatting.

Emily WA, 15 month Baby

hi there mum 22,

we should do something together, like take our kids to the park. i would really appreciate making some new friends.
kristi

hi ek,
im 26 and my youngest is almost 14 mths old. i also feel like i dont fit into these group things, i dont know why, i just always end up walking away seeing friendshipd made by others in the group but i just never fit in.
i would really love to meet some lasting friends, maybe u, me and mum 22 should all meet up and take our kids on outings together.
the zoo could be fun, picnic at a park maybe?
kristi

Hi Kristi & Emily,
Yeah, a get-together would be a great idea, Kristi! I too would dearly love to make some new friends. I am "old" though as I just turned 35 (shock, horror) but hopefully you guys won't think I'm an old fart, ha ha.
Anyway, Fridays are a good day for me, if you want to meet up.

hi louise,

ur not to old !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i find that i tend to get along better with people about ten years older than me anyway. fridays are fine for me for the next four weeks but after that im going to try a new playgroup and see how it goes so they will be out if all goes well, that is.

oh yeah,
u can email me at jacarandass@hotmail.com and we can chat some more. look forward to hearing from you.

OK, I'll email you!

sorry louise,
i put the wrong word in on my email address, its actually jacarandass@yahoo.com.au.
look forward to haering from you soon.
kristi

Hi Kristi

My name is Karlee and I have 2 kids uner 2, i live in DIanella and would also like to meet other mums. I'm on messanger if you want to add me or just email karlee_tomasini@hotmail.com

Karlee, WA, 1 & 2 yr old boys.

Sign in to follow this topic