Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Perth
  5. Perth chit chat thread

Perth chit chat thread Lock Rss

Hi ladies,

I thought maybe we could have a thread of us Perthies to chat in and get to know each other better.

Anyone care to join me here?
hey there how are you
Hi,

My name is Bek and I have a DD who is 1.

How are you both?

Hi

My name is Kirsty, I am a Perth mummy to a beautiful little girl Jade 1st April 2008!

Jade Kaylee 1st April 2008

Hey!

How are you all?

I am a Perth mum to DS 5 years and DD 6 months.
i guess we should all introduce our selfs
im amy, im a SAHM for the time being,im wanitng to studdy somethink next year or go back to work. i love being a mum best job ever, im in thornlie i have a 2 and half year old girl and a 9 month old boy

Hi there
Nice to meet you all!!

Im Rach and as you can see I have 2 monkeys.
I am 27 and live NOR with my amazing Hubby Daniel.

I work a few nights a week at Big W Karrinyup just doing Nightfill and I love it. Gets me out of the house and I get paid for doing something that I love.

I have worked in retail for 10 years.

Look forward to getting to know you all

Ethan 18/04/06 Hannah 13/04/07 Yep we were crazy a

I guess I should introduce myself lol.

I'm Tracey and I am 25. I live in Gosnells, my hubby works fly in fly out. I have 2 boys to a previous relationship(they are 6 and 4 1/2), I have a stepdaughter who is 4. We have a son together who is 15 months and I am 28 1/2 weeks pregnant with another boy! Phew!! lol.

I study externally and I also do scrapbooking/cardmaking/stamping demos and workshops.

I'm freezing at the moment, DS1 had his sports carnival this morning and 10 minutes into it, it started POURING! So it got canned and I came home and now the sun has come out grrr!
Hi my name is Chantelle,live in Gosnells.I have a 13 month old girl,3 week old girl and a 10 year old boy.Keeping me very busy but all fun and games

Any mummys in the Atwell area, im Jess almost 20 with a 18month old boi, Cooper, finding it very difficult ot come across anyone around my age living in or walking distance of Atwell?? i know a few girls on here but would love sum1 close by 2 pop in 4 coffee, just chat, etc xx
Hiya ladies!

My name is Sheree i am 23 years old and i have a 2 year old DD
we live in Huntingdale with DP.

what has everyone got planned for the weekend??
me and jonno are going out for dinner on saturday night. without the kiddies. but have to pick them up after wards. then sunday proberaly take samantha to the train meusem, thats it what about you
Sign in to follow this topic